Moved [PC] Assassin's Creed II White Screen Launch Issues0 Likes/2 Replies/295 ViewsOriginal poster pempher0 1 posts
Some information about my situation:
- My current setup is a bootcamped 2018 MacBook Pro connected to a 75hz acer monitor
- This is the program pathway
- C:/Program Files (x86)/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/games/Assassin's Creed II/
- I recently bought the Ezio Auditore Pack from the Ubisoft store and I am launching Assassin's Creed II from UbisoftConnect
- I have tried redownloading both the game and the launcher
Every time I try to launch the game, it shows a partially filled white screen before immediately crashing. This occurs in a span of probably a second or so. I attached what I see when I launch the game. I've read on some forum post that Ubisoft games don't like it if you download the game on the Windows Storage System(?) and that a possible solution is to download it on an external hard drive. I don't know if that is possible for me since my laptop is partitioned and the hard drive I am using, I have only used it when my laptop was in MacOS. Does anyone have any possible solutions?
TLDR: My laptop won't run AC 2 when I try to launch it from UbisoftConnect. It only shows a white screen.
UbiExcellent 756 posts
@pempher0 Hey there! My apologies for the difficulties you've encountered while trying to launch Assassin's Creed II on your MacBook Pro. Please make sure your laptop meets the minimum system requirements. Please also be aware that bootcamping is not officially supported, so our ability to troubleshoot this crashing error may be limited.