Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• johnnydeg123
    Original poster 2 posts

The achievement defeat a daughter of lerion..I have defeated all three of them and the achievement still hasn't unlocked. Don't know how to fix it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Abeonis
    55 posts

@johnnydeg123 I am also in exactly the same boat. This appears to be the only achievement I'm still having trouble unlocking.

I believe the issue stems from the fact that the 'trigger' for unlocking the achievement only happens once, after defeating the first Daughter. Since the game was having a host of server issues at the time I (and presumably you) defeated the first Daughter, the trigger was missed by Xbox's Achievement system and so it has not been awarded. The game, however, does recognise the trigger and so won't award it a second (or third) time after defeating the other Daughters.

A simple change to the trigger criteria should fix this.

• johnnydeg123
    Original poster 2 posts

@Abeonis
    So in other words the only way to actually get this achievement would be to restart the game because its bugged from before..I mean I will probably play it again for different outcomes..just trying to get most or all achievements before starting a new one

• Abeonis
    55 posts

@johnnydeg123 Unless and until Ubisoft patch it, yes.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics