Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheCosmicBob
    Original poster 73 posts

Looking at my profile stats for AC:V, it shows me as playing 0 total progress, 0 hours and 0 power level. Though it does show that I have redeemed 1 of 6 rewards and I have 370 of the little golden tokens (I have never used any).

I recently had to unlink and relink my Ubisoft account from my PS4 account because I kept getting the online server error and Reda's market had no items for sale, but it did have contracts. Now, I no longer get the online server error and Reda's market has items for sale, though they are stupid IMHO and so I haven't purchased any of these either with my opals. Sargon's market at least had some cool stuff.

But the problem is with the stats. I don't know my actual total progress, but the PS4 says I have over 25 hours in and I'm 66 power level.

Note that the stats on AC:Odyssey and AC:Origins do seem to be showing up correctly for me, even though I haven't played Odyssey in a few weeks and Origins in well over two years. And the unlinking and relinking of the PS4 account did not affect the Odyssey or Origins stats.

How can my stats get correctly updated in my Ubisoft profile? I consider this a Valhalla bug, since the other Ubisoft games are showing up correctly.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheCosmicBob
    Original poster 73 posts
    Best Answer

This seems to be working now, so yay! Thanks!

• TheCosmicBob
    Original poster 73 posts

Since I can't edit, I am going to post again with a little update.

When I check my page in Ubisoft Connect, then it is showing stats and other information for AC:V. But still nothing is showing up in the forum profile section for AC:V, other than I own it.

• TheCosmicBob
    Original poster 73 posts
    Best Answer

This seems to be working now, so yay! Thanks!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics