Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• R6.Shadow
    Original poster 1 posts

hello all,
    i just recently bought valhalla and every time i try launching the game it refuses to launch. i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling along with verifying the files and nothing will work.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• crusaderofblood
    5 posts

@r6-shadow i still haven't been able to even launch the game since they released it on my pc and support won't get back to me.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@r6-shadow
    @crusaderofblood We're sorry to hear that's been occurring.

Do you get to the Splash Screen and then get stuck or does it not open anything at all?

Do you meet the minimum requirements to run the game listed here?

We would also advise you to run through the full steps in our troubleshooting guide here.

Official Response
  • snaazex
    2 posts

@crusaderofblood

Hi.

There are quite a few of us who has the exact same problem. I've been waiting since release, done all the support steps in the link above, registered a ticket, waited but nothing so far.

I have no solution to offer I'm afraid....

• crusaderofblood
    5 posts

@ubi-baron i have done everything and they told me a response would be received in 24-48 hours and since then nothing.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

At what point are you getting stuck? Is it at the Splash Screen? Do you get an errors?

Official Response
  • crusaderofblood
    5 posts
    • @ubi-baron splash screen here is my case number as well 13180189

• AmiDreAm
    9 posts

@ubi-baron
    that is big problem for many people. case № 13326448
    need patch!!!

• krvpt.
    63 posts

@ubi-baron holy [censored] read the [censored] posts. YES THEY ARE GETTING STUCK ON THE SPLASH SPLASH SCREEN. THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN IN THE GAME FOR 21 DAMN DAYS

• krvpt.
    63 posts

@krvpt ubisoft will never get another dime from me with this dumpster fire of a launch

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics