Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Docholiday421
    Original poster 18 posts

The title says it’s all, I’m missing one artifact in Ledecestrescire and it’s the treasure hoard map, I’ve collected it earlier in the game and didn’t pay attention to it checking off on my artifacts, so I spent about 2 hours going back to every artifact collected and the treasure hoard map is not crossed out on my game, even though I had the map. So I thought maybe I should collect the treasure and nothing happened. It’s still says I haven’t collected that artifact, absolutely heartbreaking when putting so many hours into the game for the platinum and this bug is holding me back

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@Docholiday421 Thank you for reporting this to us.

Just to confirm, you completed the hoard and collected it, or you have just gotten the map that leads you there?

Official Response
  • Docholiday421
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubi-baron I got the hoard map and collected it, then I thought maybe I need to collect the treasure for the artifact to trigger so I went to the treasure location and collected the treasure and nothing happened, I’m about 70 hours into the game and it would be absolutely heartbreaking so start all over again

• Ubi-Baron

@docholiday421 Thank you clarifying that for us.

There is an issue with Hoards not being collected that is being looked into by the team and is planned to be addressed in an upcoming update. At the moment we don't have an exact timing for that update, so we'd advise keeping an eye on your map and the Patch Notes for when this may be addressed.

Official Response
  • Docholiday421
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubi-baron thank you, I appreciate it. I’ll continue the game and keep doing all the collectibles and will come back for the ones that have bugged/glitched during my play through after the patch. It’s a relief to hear.

• Ubi-Baron

@docholiday421 Apologies I had not realized I had been responding to your other thread here!

I'll close this thread just to avoid having the duplicate ones going.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics