Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kingkayel
    Original poster 5 posts

i keep getting notifications on my PS5 saying there is a conflict with my saved game on my console and my PS plus cloud save. When I check my cloud save it is indeed hours behind the current save on my console. So it’s not synching correctly.

Is this a known bug for PS5 users? I checked the other issues on this forum but they mainly relate to corrupt saves. My save game on my console is fine, its just the cloud save which is the issue.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@kingkayel Thank you for reporting this to us.

Would you be able to get a screenshot of that error message for us?

Do you play on any other other platform or just on this one PS5 console?

Official Response
  • kingkayel
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-baron

hello,

I’ll try to attach a photo of the sync error, but I get a ‘image dimensions are too big’ error. I’ll try resizing and post it below.

As for the save sync error, I keep getting the notification on my PS5 after I exit the game and it tries to upload my console save to the Sony cloud.

I don’t play any other platform apart from the PS5

• kingkayel
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-baron Sorry, I’m having trouble uploading the error message. Is there another way I can send the image to you?

• Ubi-Baron

@kingkayel Thanks for getting back to us.

For the image, try uploading it to a site such as Imgur and then providing the link here.

Official Response
  • kingkayel
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-baron

here are the pics of the error messages.

https://imgur.com/5mEUUWU

https://imgur.com/dJmbBWl

• Ubi-Baron

@kingkayel Excellent, thank you!

Just to confirm, has this caused you to lose any progress or are you just able to select the Manual each time?

Official Response
  • kingkayel
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-baron No it hasn’t caused any loss of progress in my game save on the console. This is purely an error message I keep getting after I exit the game and it tries to upload my current save to the PS Plus cloud save (my backup).

• PIOtheWOLF
    2 posts

Since I made the ps plus on ps5 my game no longer shows the saves in the cloud, I state that the manual saves work on consoles but playing between ps4 and ps5 it is a problem for me not to have cloud saves available.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics