Quick Suggestions

• A_6FT_Rabbit
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. This issue has been marked as resolved following TU 1.1.1.

If you're still encountering this issue in-game following this update, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. If you are still encountering the issue, please can you include a video in your post that shows you're unable to fast travel/save, as this can be passed on for further investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • A_6FT_Rabbit
    4 posts

@littleweasel01 you need to go back to your settlement and a cut scene will happen with Sigurd. after that its sorted

• Littleweasel01
    43 posts

@a_6ft_rabbit thank you, odd that it does not tell you to do that within the game

• MonTra51085
    1 posts

Ich kann weder Schnellreisen durchführen, noch manuell speichern. Mir ist ein Spielfortschritt von 2 Stunden abhanden gekommen, weil er den Speicherstand mit "Daten sind beschädigt" überschrieben hat.
    random: Onlineversion gekauft

• harmynl
    7 posts

HI everyone,

After the net patch 1.0.4 I can't save and fast travel anymore on my Xbox One X, the strange thing is that I can fast travel and save when I'am in Asgard.

What have I already done trying to fix it:

• Deleted my local savefiles
    • Softreset my Xbox One X
    • Reinstalling the game

Hope someone has a fix, I dont wanna lose my 60hours of playing..

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts

I cannot save my game period. I've been playing for over 25hrs, I know when the game usually lets me save.

Out in the woods, on a boat, exploring, I always get the "Cannot save game" error.

I purposefully died after an hour of the story and it took me back to when I last saved prior to the patch. Autosaves aren't working either it seems.

Any help? None of this crap happened until this surprise patch on Thanksgiving day.

• harmynl
    7 posts

@fraktal2004 Same problem here, can you fast travel?

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts
    @fraktal2004 Same problem here, can you fast travel?

I cannot, I just rebooted my PC.

Going to try again.

I even loaded much older saves, like 5 hours behind (I keep four-five same games active), and same issue, which means its not save game specific.

• CrankAnimal
    3 posts

Same for me, just lost 2 hrs of gameplay beforce i realized it.

Cannot save, regardless which savegame I use. Cannot fast Travel.
    I got 32 hrs of gameplay, pls ubisoft dont make me start again.

• harmynl
    7 posts

@crankanimal Same here but I have being playing 60 hours and dont want to lose it 😕

• PollySweets
    6 posts

@fraktal2004 Have you tried overwriting an old save rather than creating a new one? I think there is a save limit and it doesn't tell you that is the issue. I noticed this before patch though.

EDIT: ohhh, no saves are working? Nevermind. Well darn.

• Soren.05
    2 posts

Same here. I can't save my game or fast travel.
    Autosave works, though.

• Soren.05
    2 posts

@crankanimal
    I know how you feel... I've lost my first 96hrs of gameplay because of the cloud 😭

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts

Rebooting did nothing.

Enabling disabling cloud does nothing.

• master_ring
    41 posts

So i can go into game and play. But cannot save or fast travel.
    Even if i progress quest it shows autosaving but really it doesnt save. I quit a game and im back where I was before doing anything.

So cant progress game or anything.
    Quest Kingmakers Saga
    Titling Balance

So yes Sons of Ragnar is buggiest quest in history of video games.

• ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

I am in Ravensthorpe settlement just updated game and launched.. now cannot fast travel or save. But if I go to Asgard through Seer's hut , I can save there.. But when i return back to England again I cannot save / fast travel

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts

I made a thread on this too.

Rebooting does nothing, loading older saves does nothing, enabling/disabling cloud saves does nothing.

Basically cannot play until this is resolved.

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts

Lol, can you save from Norway?

I have this issue too. I am not far enough to travel outside England/Norway tho.

• ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

@master_ring I finished Sons of Ragnar though.. but facing same issue after the 1.0.4 patch.. Need to wait for fix no use in playing before that

• harmynl
    7 posts

@ranga_pr1nc3 same problem here, in Asgard saving and fast traveling works but when you go back it wont work. Looks like a problem with the bass game after the patch 😕

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics