Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nick588588
    1 posts

Good day,

The Maj 1.04 introduced a major bug affecting at least Ps5, xbox series x and Pc. For a lot of players including me, it is now impossible to fast travel. Also, other players reported that it is now also impossible to save or load a previous save. Even if some player like me can save, or use a previous save that was done before the maj, the fast travel bug persist.

Theses bugs were reported on many forums and social medias. Some videogame news website started to report these issues yesterday too.

It is a major issue, making players unable to progress in the game... This issue needs to be address ASAP Ubisoft... Please...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. This issue has been marked as resolved following TU 1.1.1.

If you're still encountering this issue in-game following this update, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. If you are still encountering the issue, please can you include a video in your post that shows you're unable to fast travel/save, as this can be passed on for further investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Gokislav
    21 posts

Nothing from all the tings you suggested working. I tried everything, but without success.

• Gokislav
    21 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gokislav
    21 posts

@gokislav Even worst, when i try some mission in Ravensthorpe the game autosave me with 0H in cloud. Bugisoft!

• Gokislav
    21 posts

Nothing from all the tings you suggested working. I tried everything, but without success. Even worst, when i try some mission in Ravensthorpe the game autosave me with 0H in cloud. Bugisoft!

Here you are video of this issue:

• rimmerrr
    8 posts

@gokislav This seems like a completely different bug than this thread is about. We are/were dealing with not being able to fast travel and save game - you can do both. So I suggest creating different thread/ticket.

• rimmerrr
    8 posts

@gavinda84 I am glad it did work for you guys as well! So far I heard 3 things that works
    1) talking to Petra
    2) Killing all the dummies
    3) organise a feast

GL HF all

• Gokislav
    21 posts

Here you are what worked for me:

1. Talk with Petra.
    2. Go out of the camp.
    3. When you are out check if you can fast travel or save if it's not go back to the girl where is "Alliance Map", change territory which you gonna attack.
    4. Remove the 0H auto save in Cloud, now try to fast travel or manual save.

This is worked for me.

• Gokislav
    21 posts

Here you are what worked for me:

1. Talk with Petra.
    2. Go out of the camp.
    3. When you are out check if you can fast travel or save if it's not go back to the girl where is "Alliance Map", change territory which you gonna attack.
    4. Remove the 0H auto save in Cloud, now try to fast travel or manual save.

This is worked for me.

• Towely2k
    1 posts

No Save Games And Fast Travels Available Since The Last Patch On PS4 Please Fast Hotfix!!!

• master_ring
    41 posts

@rimmerrr

and if nothing works?

• master_ring
    41 posts
    @master_ring what a joke! How can this not be a priority to fix?!?!

I'll be after a refund too if that's the case... I didn't get any free loot and stuff mate no.. madness. For a flagship game it's a pretty poor show imho

They [censored] up gear now too. After not being able to save... lol what a great patch

And if you want to contact support in Europe - live chat doesnt work (covid excuse)... Dxdiag ans msinfo.. [censored] nothing is wrong with our machines. Fix your crappy patch

• nanatake
    3 posts

talking to petra didn't work for me
    killing the dummies didn't work for me
    choosing a new territory to attack on the alliance map didn't work for me

what DID work was the following

1. -> sleep in your bed at ravensthorpe
    2. -> meditate
    3. -> fixed it for me after meditating, saves now work again!
  • ScuderiaBaratta
    4 posts

I have been unable to quick save, fast travel, or travel via the atlas to Norway since yesterday morning's update. Lost several hours of gameplay when I was killed by a Zealot.

I did find that drinking Valka's potion to transport to Asgard forces an autosave, though.

• RA202075
    3 posts

Same problem here!

• MrChristopherH
    11 posts

I got the same problem. Im in the middle of sons of ragnar mission and i can not fast travel or manual save. Pretty upsetting tbh. Ive been gaming this story alllll night and did not have this problem until sons of ragnar mission.

I thought it was just part of the mission. Until i progressed past the castle storming part.. now i have to meet back up with sigmund. But i cant fast travel. I cant manually save and also im getting the animus walls saying i cant proceed into the area where sigmund is which is an area ive already opened and synced. So im really confused and irritated. Please fix ubisoft .

• Leginat
    7 posts

I slept with Petra and then went to Eivar's bed and it worked for me

• MonsieurTobi
    1 posts

guys i may have a solution for pc

go to the epic game store and click library
    then click the options button for ac valhalla and click verify
    then just let it dowload for a while

this fixed it for me
    I hope it fixes it for you guys

• CrankAnimal
    3 posts

It worked! Thanks mates, Off to new adventures 😎
    Just killed a few straw puppets, and solved a quest (whatever Quest It was). Right after that everything worked normally again.

• Th3QuadLaser88
    12 posts

@harmynl I am having the same issue after the new patch update and I’m also on an Xbox series X. Everything was totally fine until they released this patch.

I also seem to be missing manual saves.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics