ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 9 Likes/507 Replies/7818 Views
    LLightbringer
    5 posts

Great job introducing game breaking bug like this before long weekend... /flips table

• arymanik
    32 posts

Ubisoft i understand what You want make something better, but how i can play in games with bugs when I can't save a game ?

Before patch everything working for me so good on PS5, now i can load game, but i Was play 2 hours, and want to make manually save...
    I cannot, i can't use fast travel, also my autosave make last time when I open the game ...
    It's not normal...
    Can anyone explain me this ?
    And please stop telling me what I'm after battle because how i can be after battle in mine city with 2 hours of playing ???
    I trying start new quest of main history auto save not working....
    It's big bulshit which starting make me angry... Why ? Because I will give back this product to seller, reason ? I cannot play, cannot mean how i can finish game which taking min 50hours without save ? And also autosave....
    Thank You for take my few hours of mine life...
    I understand deleted save... (I always have to many copies) I understand bugs... But You took possibility for just save a game *.*
    For all devs start working with braib and test all function which You change in game code before release new patch....

• Naltus99
    8 posts

having issue loading save files on ps5 after 1.04. still waiting on ubisoft for reply

• Synapses14
    5 posts

Having this issue as well, can't manually save.

• Ubiron78
    4 posts

PS5 here, updated patch and can't save now. I completely deleted the game, then didn't install the update. However, all my data was labeled corrupt. Installed update and then I could load, but still unable to save or fast travel after a few minutes. About 25 hours into the game...

• arymanik
    32 posts

@synapses14 it's making game unplayable ;///.... Seriously they don't know how to make auto save and auto clod upload without broke anything ??? It's beginning of programming and function....
    People learn this on 1 year of studies...

Company which earn billion of dollars have problem which resolve anyone good programmer which know code...

• Ratiness19
    2 posts

Same issue here. Play Station 5.
    More than 20 hours into the game...

• Synapses14
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JNHall91
    1 posts

The game will not manually save, quick save or fast travel I spent several hours doing things just for it to completely restart me. Everything was fine until the stupid update that happened on the 26th. I spent over $100 on this game and I'm not happy that I can't play it. SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIX THIS ASAP!!

• SliverSpleen
    2 posts

@jnhall91
    same problem after I've updated to 1.0.4 on PC

• An0844JarHead
    1 posts

@blindspider33 In typical Ubisoft fashion, they have broken a fundamental part of the game with an improvement patch. Your game is now worthless until they fix the error. The only way to save (on PC) is to go to Asgard. You will auto save loading in and out. You can also manually/quick save in Asgard. If you haven't gotten that far yet, well what did you expect from Ubisoft? Competence? LOL.

• skees1080
    1 posts

I have already lost 33 hours do to bug glitch and now I’m about to start the level 90 map and no matter what I do as soon as I leave camp I no longer can save or use fast travel. Also, bad guys no longer show up as a bright red. Anyone else having similar issues?

• TrillboSwaggin5
    5 posts

On the PS4 pro and I have the same issue. Nearly 30 hours in. it started today when so I am guessing it may be an issue with the newest update. 1.0.4. I am so bummed. The game is basically unplayable if I can't manually save or fast travel. I have tried all sorts of workarounds and nothing seems to work. I started a new game just to see if it would happen again and it lets me save and fast travel but if I load the old save it won't let me save or fast travel. I even deleted the game and reinstalled, still nothing. UBISOFT NEEDS TO FIX THIS!!

• TrillboSwaggin5
    5 posts

@th3quadlaser88 Same problem. No issues until the 1.0.4 update.

• TrillboSwaggin5
    5 posts

I have the same problem. So bummed. 26 hours in and now the game is basically unplayable. I really hope they fix this soon. I have tried multiple workaround and nothing seems to work. I really don't want to start all over again.

• Patmills1201
    1 posts

Just bet the storyline of Valhalla and am now unavailable to fast travel

• jahturnah
    1 posts

Yep same issue here.

• joshuawilson24
    2 posts

Since the 1.0.4 patch, as soon as I fast travel from the settlement, I am no longer able to fast travel or save my game. I am using PC. Was working completely fine before the patch.

• JenovaQProject
    8 posts

The latest parch has removed my abilities to save. I noticed this when I died to a Zealot and my latest autosave was at the end of the Sons of Ragnar quest where we had just captured the fort before forcing open the door and installing Ceowulf on the throne and going after Tonna.

I can't leave the fortress, the Animus won't let me get a certain radius away from the fort.
    I can't save my game, either.
    I can't fast travel at all.
    I restored to an earlier manual save, before talking to the brothers in their town to travel to their war camp, but I still can't save or fast travel.

Therefore I must conclude that the newest save has messed up saving and fast travel, for me at least. I'm a little too far into the game to restart it lightly.

• joshuawilson24
    2 posts

@jenovaqproject I found that having a feast saved and fixed this problem for me.

Suggested Topics