Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 9 Likes/506 Replies/6638 Views
    JenovaQProject
    8 posts

@joshuawilson24 I haven't unlocked that ability yet.

• Guave
    5 posts

I never had freezes and loading issues before 1.0.4 and now its basically unplayable.
    I also have quest in which I am not able to progress. War Weary, where Ceolbert always bugs out and dies after the fight in the church. That happens even if he is alive after the fight. When the cutscene ends, he just falls dead on his face.
    The Viking for hire is also bugged. I cant speak to the quest giver in my village.

• Ratiness19
    2 posts

Same here. Save and fast travel are not possible.

• Siberix5102
    4 posts

@skees1080 I cannot save. I haven't tried to fast travel. I'm not in a restricted area. Whenever I try to save I get the message "cannot save game right now." It's unplayable until that's fixed.

• Hyarby
    1 posts

I'm playing on X-box one and my game no longer allows me to manually save or to fast travel. Anyone know how I can get this fixed?

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 429 posts

Hey folks,

I am sorry to hear that you are encountering these issues.

The team are aware of this issue and have been investigating it.

We would like to request save files of this issue if you are encountering it. Please reach out to our Support teams on Facebook and Twitter and they will be able to get the files from you, so they can be passed on.

Official Response
  • ULCER_9MM
    3 posts

Since patch i have had two new wealth items appear (having previously 100% those areas) East Anglia and Vinland, whilst I could loot the one in EA, the one in Vinland is on a corpse and is unlootable.

My achievement for 100% all areas did not pop when finished the final cairn post-patch either.

• Ubi-Swaggins

Sorry to hear you are also encountering this issue.

The team have been made aware of this issue and they are looking into it further.

Official Response
  • tomrandall86
    1 posts

Yes we have that issue as well. Can’t do anything whatsoever because manual save doesn’t work and it won’t auto save after an event or quest.

• arymanik
    32 posts

@ubi-swaggins whole team should take Awards of Year in Bug Category.... How long they will think about this problem ?

• uv3bellegar
    5 posts

@ubi-swaggins with this patch quality these days, you should have an option for people to opt to new patch or not or start using a test branch patch. this is just horrific. The game is unplayable at the moment for some users. sure new players will have a blast. but people who has spent over 50+ hours in the game picking up side missions collecting every chests are completely screwed. we have to wait days for an hotfix.

I tried to verify files, activate cloud "bad idea". reinstalled as well.

The previous patch may have had their bugs but Id rather play on that one and reload a save a couple of times rather than not being able to play on my save.

Also this isn't addressed officially with so many complaints on it on Twitter on your support page and patch update. would ease our temper with an official post that the issue is being looked into. rather than having to dig around the innerwebs on an post to a random guy

• Nightiie
    24 posts

@ubi-swaggins how long will it take before we get another patch?
    the game is so broken to the point where its irritating for your players.

• MrChristopherH
    11 posts

Ya.. this really sucks. I spent my friday and now saturday off, wanting to continue this game and can not. You would think ubisoft would at least ACKNOWLEDGE this problem exists somewhere or somehow, i still have yet to see anyone say they have even acknowledged its a problem!?!?!?!?.. i go back to work tomoro night. Was really enjoying this assassins creed title.. a lot more than i did oddyssey and have been very impressed with the story and how it feels a lot less repetitive, at least up until this happened. Now im just extremely dissapointed. Smh. Ive never heard of or experienced an issue even remotely close to this from any other big name titles. Ill remember this when i go to decide on my next ubisoft purchase.

• Ubi-Swaggins

I can appreciate that this is a frustrating bug to encounter and for that I am sorry.

Regrettably, we do not have a date to provide you with regarding the next patch at this time. Be assured that once we are able to share that with you, we will do so.

Official Response
  • arymanik
    32 posts

@ubi-swaggins and now from 100 000 player's which play in one moment will degree to 10 000. This should show You how this error it's killing this game which earn almost maximum notes 🙂

• ScuderiaBaratta
    4 posts

OK. Solved (for me at least). I did the "Have You Seen This Man" side mission with Petra. Afterward, I visited her in the hunter shack and did the archery challenge. Paid her a third visit, took her to bed, then slept alone. When I awoke, I got a notice that I had completed some unspecified mission and was able to save/fast travel again.

• weiping512
    3 posts

@fullmetal_boy THANK YOU for solving the problem! A true assassin defeats not only templars, but also bugs!

• SliverSpleen
    2 posts

@scuderiabaratta
    same, I did the quest with Petra and save and travel were available again

• Demiimayoo
    1 posts

Hi,

I know they are aware of the issues but I literally can’t play the Game until this issue is fixed I can’t save the game manually at all and the autosave isn’t working either can only save in Asgard. When will this issue get fixed I can’t find any further information of them addressing it since the update. I had no issues beFore the update

Suggested Topics