Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 9 Likes/506 Replies/6663 Views
    Leonskie69
    1 posts

After patch 1.0.4 for the ps4 I can not save my games anymore after I leave Raventhorpe. What can I do now?

• Treylien
    1 posts

I am not in combat zone or in air. I have moved all around the map and tried to save my game and fast travel. I’ve done multiple quests and have not been able to do either of those

• S_anthone
    4 posts

@treylien I have the same issue, lost two hours of playtime before I noticed it after desynchronizing .

• DukeLet0
    1 posts

@kuzinga I have the same issue, unable to save or fast travel. Why is Ubisoft releasing an update on a holiday weekend. No other tech company touches production services during holidays. Now anyone that could fix it is off. Horrible planning, the game is useless to me now and I want my money way back.

• kooky_krix
    3 posts

@gokislav two days later and I am still struggling with the same issue .... anyone found a solution "?

• feedjit
    1 posts

The most recent update on known issues does not include this but it's all over the Facebook posts. Since the update my fast travel is disabled and I cannot manually or autosave. I reinstalled the game, tried it offline and blocked the update, then allowed the update and still in the same place - the game is unplayable. Is this game breaking problem on the 'urgent' list as I don't see any log of or response to it on this forum.

• kitehi
    1 posts

same problem here on PS4

• Xot1ko
    4 posts

I have the same on pc I lost about an hour of gameplay when I died. The game doesn't auto save anymore and when I try to manually save it says cannot save game right now. This started after update 1.0.4
    I also can't fast travel, it says fast travel unavailable.

• Euphomia
    2 posts

For me talking to petra doing the archery challenge and leaving the settlement prompts a Quest complete. I can now save and fast travel again.

• Bonobro3
    2 posts

The issue started in Lunden during the story line mission. I finished the broken compass but cannot save or fast travel. I can't save unless I go to Asgard where I can't finish the final quest. I've tried going to different areas, completing other quests and synchronizing but it will not let me save my progress or fast travel throughout thre world.

• S_anthone
    4 posts

@feedjit same problem on ps5

• SilverServer76
    1 posts

^Same Problem here on PC.

Cant Save or fast Travel. And no Autosave

• MrChristopherH
    11 posts

So my data has corrupted. I deleted game file from ps5. Turned my internet connection off and redownloaded the game. My intent was to progress to the point where i meet up with sigmund after the sons of ragnar mission 'WITHOUT' the new update, then save and let the game update hoping that once i was beyond the Sons of Ragnar mission i would have bypassed the trouble point. (My research online shows that everyone experiencing the problem i am seem to be on the same mission and area of game).

Well, when i went to start the game from my save data without the update all of my save data was corrupted. I even re synced from the cloud to the console and it still is corrupted. Now i have to start the ENTIRE game over from the beginning because of this [censored] update (1.4 ). Un believable. Ive sunk at least 40 hrs into this game already and now its gone. So [censored]. Absolutely [censored]. I dont know if i even want to begin the game again now. But Ubisoft sure got there money from me regardless, way to go ubisoft. Very dissatisfied customer here. And this is seriously going to effect any future purchases from ubisoft that i may have possibly made. I honestly feel that i need some sort of reimbersement for this disaster.

• guest-UQlhKdeI
    1 posts

Found this link: https://nerdschalk.com/ac-valhalla-fast-travel-unavailable-issue-fix/

I tried to nap and it didn't work. But when I slept with Petra, saving and fast travel worked again. So I would make the trip to the settlement and finish the Petra quests and sleep with her. Why sleeping with her and not by yourself fixes the problem? I have no idea

• MrChristopherH
    11 posts

So i somehow got my corrupted save data to restore. But i am still cut off from the rest of the game. I cant even travel back yo camp to try sleeping with petra. The animus has cut me off and wont allow me to get anywhere near camp. Still cant manual save or fast travel or make it to sigmund. I am fucced.

• sacj80
    3 posts

I am having the same issue. Everything seemed fine until patch 1.0.4. . I went to Asgard and completed "Big Finish" and then left that area on the 27th of this month. Then when you go back to England you can not Fast Travel, or Save and it keeps it under the asgard mission. It also will not allow you to even switch maps.

• Patriot_E
    1 posts

I had just finished the first time in Asgard and it sent me back to Ravensthorpe. That was the date of the update but since then I cant fast travel or save, I even deleted the game and re downloaded it and its the same thing. Please fix ASAP I cant play at all because of this.

• ChavezGhost
    3 posts

I too am experiencing this issue. Effectively unable to continue playing

• ChavezGhost
    3 posts

I too have this issue meaning there is no way to actually continue playing the game.
    PC

• kooky_krix
    3 posts

@euphomia yea ... I cant believe this actually worked. I wonder is the developers trying to send a message. That I must lay with a huntress in order to progress my game. lol. On a serious note though, this issue has to be fixed IMMEDIATELY !

Suggested Topics