Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Soren.05
    2 posts

@crankanimal
    I know how you feel... I've lost my first 96hrs of gameplay because of the cloud 😭

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. This issue has been marked as resolved following TU 1.1.1.

If you're still encountering this issue in-game following this update, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. If you are still encountering the issue, please can you include a video in your post that shows you're unable to fast travel/save, as this can be passed on for further investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Fraktal2004
    16 posts

Rebooting did nothing.

Enabling disabling cloud does nothing.

• master_ring
    41 posts

So i can go into game and play. But cannot save or fast travel.
    Even if i progress quest it shows autosaving but really it doesnt save. I quit a game and im back where I was before doing anything.

So cant progress game or anything.
    Quest Kingmakers Saga
    Titling Balance

So yes Sons of Ragnar is buggiest quest in history of video games.

• ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

I am in Ravensthorpe settlement just updated game and launched.. now cannot fast travel or save. But if I go to Asgard through Seer's hut , I can save there.. But when i return back to England again I cannot save / fast travel

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts

I made a thread on this too.

Rebooting does nothing, loading older saves does nothing, enabling/disabling cloud saves does nothing.

Basically cannot play until this is resolved.

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts

Lol, can you save from Norway?

I have this issue too. I am not far enough to travel outside England/Norway tho.

• ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

@master_ring I finished Sons of Ragnar though.. but facing same issue after the 1.0.4 patch.. Need to wait for fix no use in playing before that

• harmynl
    7 posts

@ranga_pr1nc3 same problem here, in Asgard saving and fast traveling works but when you go back it wont work. Looks like a problem with the bass game after the patch 😕

• ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

@fraktal2004 I cannot go to Norway from Map / exit animus

• harmynl
    7 posts

@ranga_pr1nc3 oh okay, thats no good. Hope they fix this soon!

• ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

@harmynl yea man seriously [censored] off.. was happy patch solved some performance issues but then this came up 😐 hope they fix it real soon. I was looking forward to playing the game on this coming weekend

• Jadennn89
    4 posts

I had the exact same issues as well. Loaded the game after installing the 1.04 patch, now fast travel is unavailable, and i cant do any manual saves at all no matter what.

Is there any solution to this? Could lose 2hrs gameplay data if no solutions though

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts

Shameless bump.

• Gokislav
    21 posts

I play on PS4 and i have the same issue. I can't fast travel anywhere or save the game automatically or manually - after installation on patch 1.0.4 😞

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts

@gokislav

I was hoping background autosaves and checkpoints could carry me along but nope. No way after progressing through the story for 90min would reset me back to my starting saved location due to a death.

• Jadennn89
    4 posts

@gokislav same issue, mine also happened on a PS4. Hope it could be solved soon. Will lose 2hrs game data and was autosaved in the middle of a quest sigh

• Gokislav
    21 posts

@gokislav Me too. I tried old saves, tried some different mission to see if it gonna save me automatically but nothing can fix this bug. I don't want to lost near 40 hour gameplay. This is very lame bug for Ubisoft for that big game.

• HieromAlex
    32 posts

same.
    I think it bug after calling your horse, but I'm not sure

• Gokislav
    21 posts

@hieromalex The horse is not the problem, i have tried this already.

• ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

@hieromalex i do a fresh load dont call or horse or anything.. try to save, didnt work

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics