Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • IsatisAngel
    5 posts

I have exactly the same bug, since the end of the Yule Festival, on PS4. When I want to do fast travel to or from the colony, the game loads, but I re-appear in the same area I want exit, stuck in place, with very low poly textures around me. It's impossible to fast travel or move. I must close and restart the game to try again, and the bug occurs really often ! This Yule Festival was a real mess, and it goes on poisoning the main game. The only solution I have is to enter or to quit the colony on foot.... It's very annoying ! It seems to happen less often with anchor fast travel point of the colony.... But not sure.

Moriatii is right, this game could be great, but it has a HUGE amount of bugs ! Same as Unity, or even worse. Origins and Odyssey were more stables...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1426 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. This issue has been marked as resolved following TU 1.1.1.

If you're still encountering this issue in-game following this update, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. If you are still encountering the issue, please can you include a video in your post that shows you're unable to fast travel/save, as this can be passed on for further investigation.

Thanks all! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Official Response
  • dwalls17
    1 posts

This is happening to me now. I hard reset my ps5 and I spawn at RavenThorpe, whenever I leave I canโ€™t save. When I die I reload at my fast travel point, but when I hard reset the console again, I end up back in raventhorpe

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. This issue has been marked as resolved following TU 1.1.1.

If you're still encountering this issue in-game following this update, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. If you are still encountering the issue, please can you include a video in your post that shows you're unable to fast travel/save, as this can be passed on for further investigation.

Thanks all! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Official Response
  • BJWall
    3 posts

Running 1.1.1 on Xbox Series x and I cannot save my game. I go into the save menu, pick Create a new Save Game and it simply won't save. I believe when it get in this state even the auto and quick saves aren't working. I'm about to lose all the progress I've made playing a few hours this evening.

Very frustrating

• BJWall
    3 posts

V 1.1.1 Xbox Series X

Issue happened again, I can no longer save games. I think I know when it happens. It seems to be after a quick resume. I immediately go into save game select 'Create a new Save Game' and it simply won't do it. No new same appears.

I back out of the game and quit it in xbox. Go back in and I'm able to save a game.

At least this time I caught the problem before I actually started playing.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@bjwall Apologies for the late response! How many save slots have you used so far?

Official Response
  • BJWall
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent Any chance Update 1.2 addresses the save problems?

• UbiExcellent

@bjwall Hello! This issue should now be resolved, but please let me know if that is not the case for you and I'll be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Official Response
  • bergeo2005
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent unable to do manuel save since 10 december 2021 so if i play for 1 hours and close game when i go back it starte at dec 10 the last save game in the cloud i have a ps5
    [redacted]

• UbiExcellent

@bergeo2005 Hey there! I went ahead and removed the email address you provided in your previous message, as it is considered sensitive information. Regarding this save issue you're facing, are you also unable to fast travel? There is a chance this is actually a completely separate issue, but I'd like to confirm that before continuing this conversation on a different thread with you.

Official Response
  • cyber545
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Hello Dev Team,

I can now manually save my game, Fast Travel is still greyed out.

My last update was 2/27/2021 8:56 PM
    Size: 65.02 GB
    Version: 3.01
    Platform: PS4

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @cyber545! Welcome to the forums ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to fast travel. I would recommend ensuring that you have the most up-to-date version of the game installed, as TU 1.2.1 was released last week (27 April 2021), which is a newer version than the version you have installed.

If the issue persists after updating your game, can you send us a video that shows how you're unable to fast travel in-game? We can then pass this on for further investigation.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics