• HieromAlex
    31 posts

same.
    I think it bug after calling your horse, but I'm not sure

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. This issue has been marked as resolved following TU 1.1.1.

If you're still encountering this issue in-game following this update, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. If you are still encountering the issue, please can you include a video in your post that shows you're unable to fast travel/save, as this can be passed on for further investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Gokislav
    21 posts

@hieromalex The horse is not the problem, i have tried this already.

• ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

@hieromalex i do a fresh load dont call or horse or anything.. try to save, didnt work

• ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

@jadennn89 Same issue many people are facing. i also reported in this thread - https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/84870/cannot-save-or-fast-travel-in-england-after-patch-1-0-4/13
    I think only thing we can do is to wait for a hotfix from Ubi

• master_ring
    41 posts

yeah nothing works....
    Tried deleting latest cloudsave.
    All i could do is I could fast travel once and that's it. Once I travelled for the first time its over - no more saving, no fast travel, so unplayable. Really [censored] is with this game, so buggy and unfinished. This game should be polished and than released. Shame.

• master_ring
    41 posts

Same boat here. Cannot save or fast travel. Game autosave doesnt work either. It shows saving but nothing is saved. Its MAJOR BUG!

We cant play. If there was only fast travel waiting for fix could be ok, but saving not work.

FIX this asap Ubi....

• brandeda
    1 posts

Same. Was fine yesterday. Patched this morning automatically. No fast travel. No autosave. No quicksave. No manual save.

Congratulations, you effectively completely broke the game just in time for a holiday weekend.

• master_ring
    41 posts

And now Cloudsave works wonders - 0 min 0 hr 0 S played.

Great.

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts
    And now Cloudsave works wonders - 0 min 0 hr 0 S played.

Great.

You started the game completely over?

• CrankAnimal
    3 posts
    @crankanimal
    I know how you feel... I've lost my first 96hrs of gameplay because of the cloud 😭

Even Just 20 hrs would be much to lose If you can play like max 2 hrs a day. Got a little Baby boy here keeping me busy 😂

• Th3QuadLaser88
    12 posts

manual save or autosaves no longer work and I can’t fast travel at all either. I’m on mission Razing Earnningstone part of the song of soma quest line.

any help with this?

• ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

Pls vote post everyone so it stays up in front page

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts
    @crankanimal
    I know how you feel... I've lost my first 96hrs of gameplay because of the cloud 😭

Even Just 20 hrs would be much to lose If you can play like max 2 hrs a day. Got a little Baby boy here keeping me busy 😂

Same here, (except toddler girl).

I hope Ubisoft hot fixes this soon. Have a four day weekend and the only things I need to do is rake some dumb leaves and online shop for Xmas presents.

• master_ring
    41 posts

Yeah we all have this issue. This is 3rd thread about it

Cloudsaves are problem it seems... And we can only hope Bugisfot fix this

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts

Is everyone submitting tickets?

The squeaky wheel gets the grease!

• mmngle
    2 posts

After updating my game, all patch 1.04 seems to have done is broken my game. “Fast travel unavailable” and it won’t let me save my game. I was just wandering around Lunden. Not in combat or a quest. Tried loading an older save, resynced a fast travel point, synced a new fast travel point, restarted the game, restarted my PS4, rebuilt the database. I don’t get what’s going on but the game literally can’t be played since I couldn’t even save if I did decide to put up with not being able to fast travel. 

• Matt21164
    2 posts

I have the same error on xbox one. The support site is down so I can't submit a ticket.

• Luckystrike.be
    2 posts

Same issue over here, tried to fix corrupt game files, restart my PC, nothing worked for me

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts
    I have the same error on xbox one. The support site is down so I can't submit a ticket.

It was working briefly, I submitted a ticket, but yes its down again.

• mmngle
    2 posts

Just reinstalled the game and that didn’t help. It’d be cool if Ubisoft’s actual support wasn’t down.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics