ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 9 Likes/507 Replies/8228 Views
    Zowny
    12 posts

I'm having the same issue on PS5. I am unable to manual save and to fast travel. The game is currently unplayable!

• prrMoth
    8 posts

Raven not available
    Fast travel broken

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

Hello everyone! I'm sorry to hear that you all are still experiencing issues with fast travel/saving after the hotfix was implemented. For those of you on the PC, PS4, or PS5, please share your save files with us on a support ticket, then post your case numbers here. This will allow us to add the files to our on-going report, which will ultimately help our teams resolve this issue.

• Zowny
    12 posts

@ubiexcellent How can I download the save file from PS5?

• guest-U2a7bbCX
    1 posts

I have a nasty bug, where I try to fast travel...I still end up the same place, just not rendered...and I get stuck there...playing on ps4, or if it does work, I end up drunk without doing anything

• moriatii
    53 posts

I start the game in Raventhorpe and fast travel, sounds simple, however when it loads up I'm in the same area, Raventhorpe, unable to move in any direction and trying fast travel to fix this issue results in the same, still stuck in Raventhorpe, I have reloaded the game numerous times, it eventually works and I can progress in the game, but it doesn't last. I may get a few fast travels and then I'm stuck with the same issue.
    The only real solution is to run everywhere rather than fast travel.

This has to be addressed asap

• Aluthriel
    5 posts

@ubiexcellent I am having the same problem and looking forward to the fix. But I am not able to send my saved files.

• Aluthriel
    5 posts

Follow my case numbers here: 13731623

• Zowny
    12 posts

@aluthriel did you receive any feedback? Were you able to send the files? Thanks

• gavinrc94
    1 posts

I can no longer fast travel. When I try I’m in the same town I was in originally and I can’t move and nothing is fully loaded.

I can’t use my raven or my mount. When I call it says unavailable

I can’t change my gear. When I do in the menu it looks like I’ve changed it but when I close the menu I’m still wearing the same clothes

when I start the game eivor is always drunk.

im power level 220

• boo-yah1907
    268 posts

@gavinrc94 For the fast travel issue i would suggest loading a previous save(or verifying the files and restarting the pc/console is always a good temp fix). This happened to me several times already and each time it worked. Until they fix it thats the only thing we can do for now.
    This (loading a pre save) also helps with armor changing problem. Once you do load a pre save, without doing anything else, you can change your armor including visually.
    Eivor beeing drunk is a problem that they work on for now but you can meditate to make it go away.

• xander1789
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent what about geforce now?

• Aluthriel
    5 posts

@zowny I did.
    They asked me to try to sleep in bed at Ravensthorpe or to engage in combat.
    When I slept in the settlement, I managed to carry out the save. But it is still not possible to make the fast travel correctly. The function is even available, but I tried to go to Leicester, for example, and I end up returning to the settlement and I can't move Eivor. I answered the team and I'm waiting ...
    I was also able to send the files to the support team

• Zowny
    12 posts

@aluthriel you're playing on PS5? if yes, how did you downloaded the save file?
    Thanks

• Zowny
    12 posts

@aluthriel how did you send the files from PS5?

• Zowny
    12 posts

@ubiexcellent the system is not allowing to open new tickets, and the live chat is off! Thank you Ubisoft for this fantastic support. I bought a game that is currently unplayable!

• Zowny
    12 posts

@aiii0000 any update?
    I have the same issue on PS5

• AN.PRC152
    2 posts

This is happening on PC too. Just lost 12 hrs. Thank you for releasing this beautifully polished dog [censored].

• AN.PRC152
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent It's happening on PC too.

• Faoladh310
    1 posts

I've been playing for roughly 70 hours on PS4 and am currently in the Sayings of Halfdan saga, just completing the portion in Jorvik. Out of no where, I am not able to use Synin regardless of where I am, and anytime I attempt to fast travel any where, I reload at the spot I was with Eivor unable to move in any direction and the surroundings won't render (no buildings, no people when I am in the middle of Jorvik outside of the Royal hall). I have closed the application and restarted the PS4 but cannot get around this problem.

Suggested Topics