Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 9 Likes/506 Replies/6656 Views
    drekken2010
    16 posts

After last nights update the game does not save anymore, neither auto save nor manuall. It simply doesnt work, it just says cannot save game right now.
    I am not in combat or something else. And yes i am online.

So same issue here and of course i cannot open any tickets. I lost only 1 hour of gameplay, luckily.

• z0ppi
    2 posts

Same here. Fast travel doesn't work and I cannot save the game progress. Nice patch 🙂

• lokotmaks
    1 posts

Same. Unable to save the game. And the old saves do not work at all before the update.

• Kuzinga
    2 posts

As for me I am not able to save in any way after leaving Asgard. Does anyone have the same issue on PC?

• kenbaut
    2 posts

Help! I'm currently not able to fast travel or do manual save. It currently works fine when I go to Asgard but after I come back the issue is still there! I'm playing on PC.

• Gokislav
    21 posts

@ranga_pr1nc3 Fix for PS4 users:

1. Remove the game.
    2. Install it again.
    3. Stop and remove the new update and you will be able to play with old bugs, but the save will be work.
  • rimmerrr
    8 posts

@fraktal2004 same issue here. "cannot save game right now" and cannot fast travel because of todays update. Did 2 hour progress, several quests before I noticed. Restarting game/pc did not help. Basically any playing is pointless until this is fixed.

• kenbaut
    2 posts

this is happening to me as well. can't save or fast travel in England, but everything works fine in Asgard. Hope they fix this soon.

• Gokislav
    21 posts

Fix for PS4 users:

1. Remove the game.
    2. Install it again.
    3. Stop and remove the new update and you will be able to play with old bugs, but the save will be work.

• Matt21164
    2 posts

same issue on xbox one.

• atoboleski
    12 posts

@kennethlam169 having the same issue after rebuilding ps5 due to corrupt data. I save online. Did you do anything similar?

• galvas15
    1 posts

Since updating to 1.0.4 on Xbox, I am no longer able to manually save, quick save and the game never auto saves. Also am not able to fast travel anywhere.

Thank you so much for updating and breaking the game right as you leave for thanksgiving. Literally the worst timing to do such a thing.

• GodCMPLX1984
    1 posts

Fast travel and manual saving does not work. Restarted it and had to fight boss twice, still don't have. Happens during the kingmaker quest. This patch broke more things than it fixed. This is so frustrating.

• drekken2010
    16 posts

@rimmerrr playing is completely useless right now, 100%.

• Leginat
    7 posts

Same here, cannot fast travel or save on England.... i lost 2 hours of game because of that...

• rimmerrr
    8 posts

same issue after installing the new patch today, lost 2 hours of progress, no point of playing until this is fixed.

• Leginat
    7 posts

Same here, this is so frustrating i lost 2 hours of game because the autosave didnt work

• Leginat
    7 posts

Same here, this is so frustrating i lost 2 hours of game because the autosave didnt work.......

• Leginat
    7 posts

Same here, this is so frustrating i lost 2 hours of game because the autosave didnt work

• Kaonashi_2.0
    3 posts

I'm playing on PC and after the latest patch all my sync points are unavailable, in any possible way. I'm not in a fight or anything...
    So I can't fast travel and even go back to Norway.
    I'm on PC and I'm in the middle of Sons of Ragnar quest, just before talking to Ubba.
    I have synchronized all the viepoints already.

Suggested Topics