Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Leginat
    7 posts

Same here, cannot fast travel or save on England.... i lost 2 hours of game because of that...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. This issue has been marked as resolved following TU 1.1.1.

If you're still encountering this issue in-game following this update, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. If you are still encountering the issue, please can you include a video in your post that shows you're unable to fast travel/save, as this can be passed on for further investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • rimmerrr
    8 posts

same issue after installing the new patch today, lost 2 hours of progress, no point of playing until this is fixed.

• Leginat
    7 posts

Same here, this is so frustrating i lost 2 hours of game because the autosave didnt work

• Leginat
    7 posts

Same here, this is so frustrating i lost 2 hours of game because the autosave didnt work.......

• Leginat
    7 posts

Same here, this is so frustrating i lost 2 hours of game because the autosave didnt work

• Kaonashi_2.0
    3 posts

I'm playing on PC and after the latest patch all my sync points are unavailable, in any possible way. I'm not in a fight or anything...
    So I can't fast travel and even go back to Norway.
    I'm on PC and I'm in the middle of Sons of Ragnar quest, just before talking to Ubba.
    I have synchronized all the viepoints already.

• Gordodude
    1 posts

The game will not save or let me fast travel tried an earlier save same thing can this be fixed?

• cpereda
    1 posts

Same problem for me. Started after patch 1.0.4. Auto save still works but manual save does not.

• Assanovic
    5 posts

@gokislav I'm playing on PS4 and have the same problem, can't save manually, auto saves doesn't work as well as fast travel. That's so annoying... I hope they hotfix this before weekend.

• Tomo1985
    5 posts

After the patch 1.0.4 update, all fast travel has become unvailable. Yesterday it worked perfectly.

• Kaonashi_2.0
    3 posts

@gordodude same here. So I can't even play if I can't safe the game... Time to release a new patch asap

• Assanovic
    5 posts

@th3quadlaser88 Have the same problem, can't save manually, auto saves doesn't work as well as fast travel. That's so annoying... I hope they hotfix this before weekend.

• Assanovic
    5 posts

@gordodude @gokislav I have the same problem, can't save manually, auto saves doesn't work as well as fast travel. That's so annoying... I hope they hotfix this before weekend. Playing on ps4.

• master_ring
    41 posts

like million others... same here. Multiple post about it.

• Assanovic
    5 posts

@tomo1985 A lot of people have this problem on all platforms. They should hotfix this asap.

• dunerunner68
    2 posts

Having the same issue did anyone try to reinstall before I try that.

• Kaonashi_2.0
    3 posts

I've just find out I can't even save the game. I'll wait for the new patch to fix this huge problem before playing this game again

• master_ring
    41 posts

Since 1.04. patch thousands of players are reporting biggest bug of all - not able to save game (autosaving doesnt work).

So noone is able to play game, yes you can play but nothing matters since game wont autosave. And manual or quick save doesnt work either.

Multiple post conforms this but stickied Megathread Issue does not list this as an issue.

• master_ring
    41 posts

@kaonashi_2-0

yeah saving doesnt work for like 50 percent of community and Bugisoft is silent about it

• master_ring
    41 posts

@dunerunner68

Mate game is broken. Saving not working for most of us. Patch 1.04 is joke

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics