Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • boo-yah1907
    140 posts

@ashhhhhhh123 wow thats new

• NChamp2014
    13 posts

I can not use summon the raven and I can not travel between view points. I have tried restarting system and game and that has not worked. I have the first gen PS4. First day with issue. Any suggestions would be helpful.

• MC_Drifter
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent Thank you for the reply and following up here. I know that many players are frustrated and we thank you for your updates and for those on the team that are investigating the problem. I don't know of any way to upload my save showing the problem from Xbox. Do you know of a way to do this on Xbox? - Is there something that I am missing?

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@moriatii Hello there! My apologies for the delayed response to your post. I'm also incredibly sorry to hear about this problem you've been experiencing with the fast travel in Assassin's Creed Valhalla! This has been reported to the team, and they have been actively investigating it further. It would be greatly appreciated if you could upload your save files in a case at support.ubi.com. This would be very helpful to the team!

Official Response
  • Mathew594
    2 posts

Hey Ubi,

Still having an issue where I keep trying to Fast travel to my dock in Ledecestre and it takes like 3-5 minutes to load. When it does I'm stuck in place and the environment around me looks like low-poly clay with no detail. WHen I try to fast travel elsewhere it just keeps taking me back to the same place and I have to quit the game entirely. Additionally, I start the game drunk all the time and it takes forever for the effects to wear off. Can I get a response please?

• VamPiro240
    1 posts

I'm currently doing the Leicestreshire alliance quest and, after conquering the fortress of Burgread, I can't save nor fast travel anymore. I tried everything, from going on to the next step of the quest to shutting down the game (4 times already, by now) and nothing seems to work this out. I also tried meditating, sleeping, having myself killed to reset everything...nothing. Ah, moreover in one of my attempts I couldn't leave the area because the game still thought I was conquering the fortress (but the quest for reaching Tonna's camp was already ongoing), and so there were Animus barriers (or so I call them) all around and when I crossed them I got desincronized and entered a loop in which I would desincronize, respawn at the pier fast travel point near the fortress, which was outside those barriers, and as such desincronize again.

• moriatii
    30 posts

@ubikoality Sorry, im unable to comply with that request as I gave up on this game, I played through 6 times and on ever occasion I couldn't complete the game, I get through the story ok (ok is a bit of a strong response, given that I had nothing but crashes and bugs) however I eventually got the story done, then, naturally it crashed and I lost around 2 hrs of gaming. I had all but the father defeated, but no matter what I did I could not get Hytham to give me the final clue,
    Eventually I said no myself "F** it" and started over again for the 7th time, only for me to be greeted by a bug on the very first mission Honour Bound.
    I'm not one of the trophy hunters I just like gaming, and but when I can't complete it due to errors and crashes I could see no point in trying.

I love the AC games but this release was a disaster, looks and feels great but that is where the good parts end, the story needed polishing, but im sure it was headed in the right direction, controls are funky, say im headed straight in one direction and I hit a pebble on the road, he can't step over and i have to play around till he can get round that very very large pebble. I have seen these issues in all the AC releases, so kinda used to it by now, however playing for twenty min, then crash, reload another twenty min and crash again, Not to mention the bugs .....
    This game should take between- hours to complete, but after 120+ hours, I was barely half way.

Anyway, sorry I didn't keep anything of the game, deleted it from my library.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@alloutgammer20 I'm delighted to hear that you were able to check your previous saves, then reload the one that was made shortly before this error took place and ultimately resolve this issue. I also greatly appreciate you sharing how you went about this and hope this helps others in the future!

@MC_Drifter Thank you for the kind words! Unfortunately, saves cannot be shared by Xbox players but I sincerely appreciate your efforts. 😊

Official Response
  • Terminator73258
    1 posts

My game will not allow me to save or fast travel anymore. Please help fix this issue.

• MarsUltor91
    1 posts

Hey y'all,
    Ever since I completed the Cask of Ale quest in the Yule Festival, the moment I accept a new quest, I can no longer save or fast travel. Is there a way to remedy this problem? I am on PS4, am 35 hours into the game with two complete zones and I really don't want to start over... I have downloaded the cloud saves, meditated, and no matter what, I can't save or fast travel. It doesn't even autosave anymore when sleeping. I read that there was a bug that did the same thing as the one I am encountering now but that it was patched out. Well, this one isn't going away.
    In essence, I am imploring you all to share with me any information you have on this no save/fast travel bug. Unfortunately, I only have the 1 manual save, so, I might just have to keep being sad and start over.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• NChamp2014
    13 posts

@nchamp2014

@UBIEXCELLENT here is a thread I had started about the raven issue.

• Zowny
    12 posts

@marsultor91 same problem here

• UbiExcellent

Hello MarsUltor91 and Zowny! As of right now, our teams are still requesting save files from affected players for their investigation. Please upload those to a support ticket, then post your case numbers here, so I can make sure those files get seen by the development team.

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent

@nchamp2014 Perfect! Thanks so much for tagging in me this thread. In order for our teams to look into this issue with the raven not being summonable, please upload a video showing this to YouTube, then post the video link here. I'd also be curious to know if you have any earlier saves that you could load up just to check if the issue carries over to those saves as well.

Official Response
  • vilu85
    5 posts

Fast travelling moves Eivot to wrong location when trying to fast travel back to Ravensthrope and after that Eivor can't move and is stuck.

• vilu85
    5 posts

I also noticed that this forum won't let you upload mp4 videoclips. I tried to click little media icon in message toolbar (the 4th icon from right). It does let me choose any image/video file but after that a red message box appears and says that I don't have enough privilages, so here's imgurl link for video about this issue: https://imgur.com/a/REInrFE

• vilu85
    5 posts

Edit: Fast travelling is working again after restarting the game. This glitch has happened now few times.

• MrNotSoWide
    2 posts

Its been a month since I first had an issue with corrupted save files in Valhalla, and I really havent played the game since. I got back into it, hoping Ubisoft has fixed their game in the latest 1.1.0 patch, but I'm still unable to save my game manually, nor will the game save on its own, regardless of the amount of missions or quests I complete. I'm playing on PC, not sure if it makes a difference but it makes it difficult to support the game knowing they can add a Yule festival event but not fix their clearly flawed game. Is there any timeframe the developers have made that they will fix it, or are we just stuck having to glitch the game in order to progress?

• Maugetarelfin
    2 posts

I cannot beleive this is Still going on. It was more then a month ago that it happened to me the first time, then again 2 weeks after that, now nothing of the above helps the situation.

• NChamp2014
    13 posts

@ubiexcellent so today I played valhalla and was able to summon the raven while outside of Lunden and it worked. I was also able to fast travel again for now. I have a feeling it had something to do with the Yule Festival ending or something because now my game is working just fine.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics