Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

@master_ring I finished Sons of Ragnar though.. but facing same issue after the 1.0.4 patch.. Need to wait for fix no use in playing before that

• harmynl
    7 posts

@ranga_pr1nc3 same problem here, in Asgard saving and fast traveling works but when you go back it wont work. Looks like a problem with the bass game after the patch 😕

• ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

@fraktal2004 I cannot go to Norway from Map / exit animus

• harmynl
    7 posts

@ranga_pr1nc3 oh okay, thats no good. Hope they fix this soon!

• ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

@harmynl yea man seriously [censored] off.. was happy patch solved some performance issues but then this came up 😐 hope they fix it real soon. I was looking forward to playing the game on this coming weekend

• Jadennn89
    4 posts

I had the exact same issues as well. Loaded the game after installing the 1.04 patch, now fast travel is unavailable, and i cant do any manual saves at all no matter what.

Is there any solution to this? Could lose 2hrs gameplay data if no solutions though

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts

Shameless bump.

• Gokislav
    21 posts

I play on PS4 and i have the same issue. I can't fast travel anywhere or save the game automatically or manually - after installation on patch 1.0.4 😞

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts

@gokislav

I was hoping background autosaves and checkpoints could carry me along but nope. No way after progressing through the story for 90min would reset me back to my starting saved location due to a death.

• Jadennn89
    4 posts

@gokislav same issue, mine also happened on a PS4. Hope it could be solved soon. Will lose 2hrs game data and was autosaved in the middle of a quest sigh

• Gokislav
    21 posts

@gokislav Me too. I tried old saves, tried some different mission to see if it gonna save me automatically but nothing can fix this bug. I don't want to lost near 40 hour gameplay. This is very lame bug for Ubisoft for that big game.

• HieromAlex
    27 posts

same.
    I think it bug after calling your horse, but I'm not sure

• Gokislav
    21 posts

@hieromalex The horse is not the problem, i have tried this already.

• ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

@hieromalex i do a fresh load dont call or horse or anything.. try to save, didnt work

• ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

@jadennn89 Same issue many people are facing. i also reported in this thread - https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/84870/cannot-save-or-fast-travel-in-england-after-patch-1-0-4/13
    I think only thing we can do is to wait for a hotfix from Ubi

• master_ring
    41 posts

yeah nothing works....
    Tried deleting latest cloudsave.
    All i could do is I could fast travel once and that's it. Once I travelled for the first time its over - no more saving, no fast travel, so unplayable. Really [censored] is with this game, so buggy and unfinished. This game should be polished and than released. Shame.

• master_ring
    41 posts

Same boat here. Cannot save or fast travel. Game autosave doesnt work either. It shows saving but nothing is saved. Its MAJOR BUG!

We cant play. If there was only fast travel waiting for fix could be ok, but saving not work.

FIX this asap Ubi....

• brandeda
    1 posts

Same. Was fine yesterday. Patched this morning automatically. No fast travel. No autosave. No quicksave. No manual save.

Congratulations, you effectively completely broke the game just in time for a holiday weekend.

• master_ring
    41 posts

And now Cloudsave works wonders - 0 min 0 hr 0 S played.

Great.

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts
    And now Cloudsave works wonders - 0 min 0 hr 0 S played.

Great.

You started the game completely over?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics