ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 9 Likes/507 Replies/7643 Views
    BJWall
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent Any chance Update 1.2 addresses the save problems?

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

@bjwall Hello! This issue should now be resolved, but please let me know if that is not the case for you and I'll be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

• bergeo2005
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent unable to do manuel save since 10 december 2021 so if i play for 1 hours and close game when i go back it starte at dec 10 the last save game in the cloud i have a ps5
    [redacted]

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

@bergeo2005 Hey there! I went ahead and removed the email address you provided in your previous message, as it is considered sensitive information. Regarding this save issue you're facing, are you also unable to fast travel? There is a chance this is actually a completely separate issue, but I'd like to confirm that before continuing this conversation on a different thread with you.

• cyber545
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Hello Dev Team,

I can now manually save my game, Fast Travel is still greyed out.

My last update was 2/27/2021 8:56 PM
    Size: 65.02 GB
    Version: 3.01
    Platform: PS4

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @cyber545! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to fast travel. I would recommend ensuring that you have the most up-to-date version of the game installed, as TU 1.2.1 was released last week (27 April 2021), which is a newer version than the version you have installed.

If the issue persists after updating your game, can you send us a video that shows how you're unable to fast travel in-game? We can then pass this on for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there,

As we have had no reports of this issue with saving or fast travel persisting in game following the release of TU 1.1.1, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble with either saving or fast travelling, please don't hesitate to create a new thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics