Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • CrankAnimal
    3 posts
    @crankanimal
    I know how you feel... I've lost my first 96hrs of gameplay because of the cloud 😭

Even Just 20 hrs would be much to lose If you can play like max 2 hrs a day. Got a little Baby boy here keeping me busy 😂

• Th3QuadLaser88
    12 posts

manual save or autosaves no longer work and I can’t fast travel at all either. I’m on mission Razing Earnningstone part of the song of soma quest line.

any help with this?

• ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

Pls vote post everyone so it stays up in front page

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts
    @crankanimal
    I know how you feel... I've lost my first 96hrs of gameplay because of the cloud 😭

Even Just 20 hrs would be much to lose If you can play like max 2 hrs a day. Got a little Baby boy here keeping me busy 😂

Same here, (except toddler girl).

I hope Ubisoft hot fixes this soon. Have a four day weekend and the only things I need to do is rake some dumb leaves and online shop for Xmas presents.

• master_ring
    41 posts

Yeah we all have this issue. This is 3rd thread about it

Cloudsaves are problem it seems... And we can only hope Bugisfot fix this

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts

Is everyone submitting tickets?

The squeaky wheel gets the grease!

• Matt21164
    2 posts

I have the same error on xbox one. The support site is down so I can't submit a ticket.

• Luckystrike.be
    2 posts

Same issue over here, tried to fix corrupt game files, restart my PC, nothing worked for me

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts
    I have the same error on xbox one. The support site is down so I can't submit a ticket.

It was working briefly, I submitted a ticket, but yes its down again.

• rimmerrr
    8 posts

@crankanimal - same here, with newborn twins girls.

Lost my today's two hour progress because of this patch... Hopefully they will fix it asap.

• drekken2010
    16 posts

After last nights update the game does not save anymore, neither auto save nor manuall. It simply doesnt work, it just says cannot save game right now.
    I am not in combat or something else. And yes i am online.

So same issue here and of course i cannot open any tickets. I lost only 1 hour of gameplay, luckily.

• z0ppi
    2 posts

Same here. Fast travel doesn't work and I cannot save the game progress. Nice patch 🙂

• lokotmaks
    1 posts

Same. Unable to save the game. And the old saves do not work at all before the update.

• kenbaut
    2 posts

Help! I'm currently not able to fast travel or do manual save. It currently works fine when I go to Asgard but after I come back the issue is still there! I'm playing on PC.

• Gokislav
    21 posts

@ranga_pr1nc3 Fix for PS4 users:

1. Remove the game.
    2. Install it again.
    3. Stop and remove the new update and you will be able to play with old bugs, but the save will be work.
  • rimmerrr
    8 posts

@fraktal2004 same issue here. "cannot save game right now" and cannot fast travel because of todays update. Did 2 hour progress, several quests before I noticed. Restarting game/pc did not help. Basically any playing is pointless until this is fixed.

• kenbaut
    2 posts

this is happening to me as well. can't save or fast travel in England, but everything works fine in Asgard. Hope they fix this soon.

• Gokislav
    21 posts

Fix for PS4 users:

1. Remove the game.
    2. Install it again.
    3. Stop and remove the new update and you will be able to play with old bugs, but the save will be work.

• Matt21164
    2 posts

same issue on xbox one.

• atoboleski
    12 posts

@kennethlam169 having the same issue after rebuilding ps5 due to corrupt data. I save online. Did you do anything similar?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics