Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • galvas15
    1 posts

Since updating to 1.0.4 on Xbox, I am no longer able to manually save, quick save and the game never auto saves. Also am not able to fast travel anywhere.

Thank you so much for updating and breaking the game right as you leave for thanksgiving. Literally the worst timing to do such a thing.

• drekken2010
    16 posts

@rimmerrr playing is completely useless right now, 100%.

• Leginat
    7 posts

Same here, cannot fast travel or save on England.... i lost 2 hours of game because of that...

• rimmerrr
    8 posts

same issue after installing the new patch today, lost 2 hours of progress, no point of playing until this is fixed.

• Leginat
    7 posts

Same here, this is so frustrating i lost 2 hours of game because the autosave didnt work

• Leginat
    7 posts

Same here, this is so frustrating i lost 2 hours of game because the autosave didnt work

• Assanovic
    5 posts

@gokislav I'm playing on PS4 and have the same problem, can't save manually, auto saves doesn't work as well as fast travel. That's so annoying... I hope they hotfix this before weekend.

• Assanovic
    5 posts

@th3quadlaser88 Have the same problem, can't save manually, auto saves doesn't work as well as fast travel. That's so annoying... I hope they hotfix this before weekend.

• Th3QuadLaser88
    12 posts

@assanovic same! I’m so frustrated!!! 21 plus hours and I can’t progress or do anything. Also the armor and weapons I have is much rather not have to go and reunlock lol

• atoboleski
    12 posts

I wanted go start over to see if this issue would happen on a new game but I only have the online cloud save and I'm scared it'll delete it. I was going to try local saves but it's not worth the risk of losing my progress. Grrr

• Karas0117
    1 posts

@harmynl I've got the same problem on PS4. Im able to fast travel one time and then after that FT and saves are locked. Not even auto save works.

• Th3QuadLaser88
    12 posts

@assanovic

also I had no issues until this new patch dropped. What about you?

• atoboleski
    12 posts

@th3quadlaser88 I am not sure. I noticed it was downloading the update after the Game crashed, then the install happened but I know I previously couldn't save but it must have been installing the patch while I played. I've had corrupt file errors since I bought the game. About 20 installs to get 35 hours in.

• ranga_pr1nc3
    10 posts

@gokislav good method.. but wont work for pc users. and also that means u have to play without the day1 patch because ps4 will only download latest patch directly. playing without day1 patch will suck

• HairlessCheetah
    2 posts

@ranga_pr1nc3 I literally have the same problem and don’t know what to do about my progress and saving it now

• scrody_shmurda
    1 posts

Yep. I've gotten to the end of the Kingmaker quest in East Anglia twice to have the game crash and send me back to an old save where I'm on the other end of the continent... 👎

• dunerunner68
    2 posts

I have the same issue as well on Xbox. I've tried everything except for a reinstall.

• Assanovic
    5 posts

@Th3QuadLaser88 Played almost 50 hours since november 11 and have none of these issues before. So i assume that it must be connected with new patch.

• lostpunkrock
    3 posts

Same issue happened here for me. I just finished the Asgard quest line. Left Asgard and now I cant save and cant fast travel. If I exit the game and reload it loads me back in Asgard at the end of the quest...

41 HOURS WASTED.

• lostpunkrock
    3 posts

They know they screwed up too because the live chat support is conveniently offline since the patch.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics