Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Drachensteins
    2 posts

Same here. Can not save game and not travel after Patch 1.0.4

• Drachensteins
    2 posts

PC-Version

• lostpunkrock
    3 posts

Hey I found a quick fix (if your settlement is lvl 4) if you hold a feast it fixes the save and the fast travel issue.

• drekken2010
    16 posts

@lostpunkrock
    You are joking, right?

• rimmerrr
    8 posts

@lostpunkrock I have finished Asgard as well, yesterday, so my last save is right after I came back to settlement.

• MAJ_Deathdud
    1 posts

Not sure what happened. I havent been able to save or fast travel either. I went back to the settlement and killed a few of the straw guards by the hidden ones building and got a "quest completed" notification and now im able to fast travel and save again.

• vallejowatts
    5 posts

@lostpunkrock that worked, thanks.

• vallejowatts
    5 posts

@drekken2010 it worked for me

• vallejowatts
    5 posts

@harmynl start a feast.

• drekken2010
    16 posts

@vallejowatts il try it:)

• dirtcorporated
    1 posts

Prior to the 1.04 Patch, I finished the Kingmaker Questline. After the update, I am unable to Fast Travel and manually save the game. The game actually just does not save at all. It doesn't autosave, I can't manually save, so I can't really play the game because none of the progress I make will be saved anyway. I am on PC.

• drekken2010
    16 posts

@maj_deathdud
    [censored] ME IT WORKED ahahahhahahaha
    I cant [censored] believe it it actually worked.
    Killed the damn things, waited 2 minutes got the quest completed and saves and everythign else is working.

• vallejowatts
    5 posts

@dirtcorporated I was told to start a feast, it worked for me. Also heard assassinating the straw dummies works.

• guest-5Et9MruN
    1 posts

I can’t fast travel or save the game, I’ve tried several different options to try and fix the issue but still occurs, I can’t play the game because nothing I do will save and I’ll have to start over

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts

None of the above worked for me.

What I did was "Check Ravensthorpe Status" at my bedroom, and poof got some random quest completed [censored], and now I can save and fast travel.

Looks like poking around our main base is what fixes it for us.

I suggest everyone interact with everything at Ravensthorpe and pray something works, cuz it might be weeks until Bugisoft implements a hotfix.

• Hurshurgibs
    1 posts

@fraktal2004 Same here. I tried the above and it didn’t work. Decided to sleep in my bed, once I came out of the longhouse I spoke with Petra the Hunter from the Hunter’s Lodge and poof, an unknown quest completed and now I can save. Has to do with something around Ravensthorpe.

• Preman.Kampung
    6 posts

@lostpunkrock Thanks, it work. What happen for me was I can save & fast travel just fine until I get close to water then the bug triggered. I was in raventhrope. Holding a feast solve it for me.

• Fraktal2004
    16 posts

Please see my other thread about cannot saving.

Try interacting with people/things around Ravensthorpe.

Feasts, bedroom, sleeping, killing straw dummies, talking to Petra.

• master_ring
    41 posts

@fraktal2004

Dont give guy a wrong hope.

SAVING DOESNT WORK so plenty of us cant play at all. And seems Ubi is taking care someone delete these post.

Autosave cloud occurs at saves your progress at 0h 0m 0s and thats it. Goodbye fast travel or save or anything.

• master_ring
    41 posts

Does anyone look into this issue

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics