Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• begamer90
    Original poster 1 posts

My name is Bartosz, I live in Poland and I am a huge fan of the Assassin's Creed series since 2007 and it has been a huge part of my life. I am very passionate about every game but it means that I am also much more critical than other people but this is the case with every passion. With all that out of the way, I would like to just tell you about 2 things in AC Valhalla because of which I am writing this email. AC Origins, in my opinion, is one of the most beautiful games but the one thing that always bothered me was the effects such as the arrow trails (the grey stripes that are being drawn behind and arrow, they start rather "roughly) so my request would be for example adding an option to disable it or just blurring the beginning of the line so it would not then have this rough edge. This includes also the effects like the white glow on Eivor while hiding in bushes or sitting on a bench ( I am aware that it is a form of informative feedback for the player but an option to disable it would make the game so much more beautiful overall) or those red glowing textures on enemies while using Odin's Sight. I think changing or removing, or adding an option to remove these effects would be a huge benefit for the reception of the game which is astonishingly beautiful and those are small things that many people have an issue with, I have noticed. By that point, I know you are frustrated because I am just a fan, and yet I dare to ask this of you but it is because I truly care about the series, and especially the games from Ubisoft Montreal have been my favorite. The second request is in regards to vault animations. Those were present in Origins but, for some unknown reason, only in tombs or through windows. I know I'm not in a position to ask anything of you but maybe it is just an oversight or some form of resource sacrifice and if that is the case I would really love it if it would be included in Valhalla. That is the ability to vault in the open-world just like it was, for some reason, in Odyssey. Holding B allowed to trigger vaulting animations over every fence or stone in the game and If it's not included in Valhalla I would greatly appreciate it if you would do that. That way, if those two things are changed AC Valhalla would be truly a perfect game for me and I think a lot of people would love that too. You may not even read this message but if you do, remember that I would not be writing this message if the Assassin's Creed games were not truly important to me. I am passionate about it and that's why I'm so vocal. Thank you for your work and I hope to hear from you even if you tell me that nothing can be done about that 🙂

Sincerely,

Bartosz Rytka

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics