1 Likes/4 Replies/61 ViewsOriginal poster Nia256 4 posts
Having completed England and the story missions, I returned to Norway to finish the regions there. Having experienced bugs at the beginning of the game, I hoped the World Events had been fixed. Sadly not.
In Rygjafylke I have 4 bugged Mysteries and one side mission I cannot complete.
- A Mild Hunt. Having struggled to find reindeer antlers in Norway, I had picked up enough in England. However, the quest giver no longer talks to me.
- Raider Recruit. Having found this mission to be bugged the first time I was in Norway (able to play mission but not able to talk to Rolf at the end to finish it) I tried again. However, this time round, I cannot even talk to Rolf to begin the mission.
- The Hunt for Honour. Also bugged the first time around (led a polar bear to him that killed him) I tried again. He is still lying there dead and the quest has not finished for me.
- Lost Drengr (Erik Loyalskull). Having not attempted this the first time around, I hoped this would work. Defeated him but cannot talk to him to finish the mission.
- A New England. The first time I tried this, he did his first speech but never moved. This time round, I cannot even talk to him.
In Hordafylke I have 3 bugged Mysteries.
- The Rekindling. Had tried this the first time around, smashed the items in the house and lit the hay on fire but it did not work. Same problem the second time around.
- Lost Drengr (Orwig Neverdeath). Cannot talk to him to begin the fight.
- Fly Agaric. Had tried this at a lower level and died. Returned after finishing the game, can start it and kill all four enemies but the mission doesn’t end. Tried three time, no time worked.
Hope these can be resolved easily in a patch because, having finished the game, it is frustrating not to be able to finish all areas.
Finally, I have some achievements on Xbox that have not popped for me even though I have done them. These are ‘It’s Alive!’ (Create a Jomsviking), ‘Tranquility’ (Complete a Standing Stone Puzzle) and ‘Face My Might!’ (Equip 8 abilities).
guivieirabr 4 posts
I have some of your bugs here - a new england in which nothing happens, besides I tried everything to made the old man talk. Plus, The Hunt for Honour, happens the same: the bear killed the man, and now I could not finish it.