Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kasierone
    Original poster 5 posts

I completed Eurviscire storyline, and after that I started other region, after completed other region when I back to Randvi I noticed that Eurviscire region back to status when not completed. When I choose Eurviscire again there is no quest there. So now I have:

1. Bugged knud "Little problem" quest.
    2. Uncompleted Hamptunscire (because I can't start it, cause Eurviscire is not completed).
    3. Can't complete quest with lvl 6 townhall because again Eurviscire prize is lvl up.
    4. I already completed every mysteries, artifact, wealth in every region.
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• kaasislekker
    6 posts

I have the same problem. I cannot finish the Eurviscire region when returning to Randvi. I think something went wrong when I initially started the Eurviscire quest line, but then went to talk to Hytham about the 'poor fellow soldier of christ' in Wincestre and subsequently started the Wincestre quest at Randvi. After which I immediatly started the Eurviscire region again because I wanted to do that one first. After completing all the region missions there (and also all artefacts, side-missions, wealth etc.), Randvi doesn't respond to completing that region. I did the Wincestre quest line afterwards. I can pledge again to Eurviscire, but there is no quest pop-up or anything. I also have no saves to return to, so I hope this can be fixed with a patch.

• kaasislekker
    6 posts

@kaasislekker I'm on playstation 4 btw.

• kasierone
    Original poster 5 posts

@kaasislekker xbox series x here

• banjopyro
    1 posts

This is by far the first and most annoying bug I have ever experienced in a game. Everyone keeps talking about not being able to complete the the Eurvicscire Quest, but I can’t even access it on the alliance map to start with. I’m playing on PS4.

I am 129hrs in, my level is 387 and I can’t access anymore alliances on the map with Randvi which leaves Eurvicscire and Hamtunscire. The thing is they haven’t been accessible the entire gameplay at any point and I thought I just had to keep doing the ones available to me in order to unlock them - well at least Eurvicscire because with Hamtunscire being a 340 level required I figured that would be the last story arc. So even if I tried to go back 70hrs which I wouldn’t want to do anyway after completing territories as I go, it still wouldn’t be there.

I sincerely hope this is fixed soon. I was aiming for the plat and I was loving this game - until now. So frustrating.

• kaasislekker
    6 posts

@banjopyro Yeah but this is basically the same problem, so it will probably be fixed with the next patch.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics