Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • RiceIsNice710
    15 posts

I haven’t played in weeks...are we silent because a fix has finally come, or are we laying down our swords and dying on this hill???!!! I refuse to go quietly into the night!!!

• Minahkiin
    1 posts

Hey guys I was playing the river raid and after I finished the quest and killed to champion and get Saint George sword I went back to ravensthorpe I saw my quest log empty so I saved and loaded and guess what it worked I get the mark in lunden return to Eric and stowe ..hope it will work for u guys

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1057 posts

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences of "Walls and Shadows." Currently, the development team are still taking a closer look into this issue. We don't yet have any new information to share with you all, including a definite time for a resolution. Once we have any new updates to share with you all, these will be posted within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

@RiceIsNice710, @greena75 & @Rebuildingz - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. Please be assured that the development team are investigating this issue further. We are unable to share unconfirmed details from the investigations or provide definite ETAs when there are none. Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, we will let you know within the forum as soon as we're able to. If you have any additional feedback that you would like us to pass forward, please let us know, as we'd like to see if there is anything further we can do 🙂

@Minahkiin - I'm glad to hear that you've been able to report to Stowe and Erke! Thanks for sharing your experience within the thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Jaxxon94
    1 posts

I can't start the walls and shadows every time I enter it freezes me in place but the world keep moving I've tried everything that I could and still nothing

• gorrissey
    5 posts

I’ve had this problem since nov. I’m level 400 and there’s no way I’m starting over again. This is insane that this still isn’t fixed. Awful. Terrible. Get it together Ubisoft.

• Rebuildingz
    10 posts

Bad news guys...another monthly title update and still no fix. Not even a mention of Walls and Shadows on any of the official lists still, so all we have to be sure they even know the bug exists is the forum managers word. Look, I'm glad to see Absence of Elderman patched but...what is this the fifth large patch since the bug was first reported? I'm starting to give up hope I'll ever get to play this game again...☹

• RiceIsNice710
    15 posts

This is [censored] insane. We have some third party dink regurgitating [censored] lies that Ubicr@p is feeding them. Too bad the BBB can’t do anything. Still getting the cold shoulder on my claim ticket. I do have a lawyer on retainer because of my business so my next step is to talk to them and see what steps need to be taken next. This is the SAME thing they did for “Sons of Ragnar” but enough people were [censored] and posted multiple times a day talking so badly about the issue that had no choice. Personally having to deal with that and now dealing with this, I’m about ready to lose it. Not enough people are willing to be as upset and [censored] off about it and are being so quiet they don’t care. Just my experience...and as I’ve previously stated, they won’t get another penny from me and any chance I get to trash this company and game I absolutely will. Whatever UbiD0uche answers this can [censored] off...I don’t want to hear your [censored] anymore.

• Nordavinda1980
    2 posts

@riceisnice710
    Yup. I feel you. I started playing Path of Exile. Pros: Fun game, free and no bugs! 💪👍

• dave11674
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1057 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your experiences and feedback within this thread. The development team are still investigating the issue wherein players are unable to report to Stowe and Erke after investigating the temple in "Walls and Shadows." I've passed along the reports that have been made since my last post. We don't yet have any new information to share with you from the ongoing investigation. Once we have any updates regarding this quest, we will share this within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@Jaxxon94 - It sounds like you're encountering a slightly different issue. You can follow this investigation into entering Lunden in this megathread.

@RiceIsNice710 - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am sorry for any disappointment that has been caused by this issue. The player support team do our best to address any questions or concerns that have been made within the forums. We are unable to share unconfirmed details from the investigations, such as details regarding fixes or providing ETAs when there are none. Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, we try our best to update you all as soon as we're able to.

We do ask you to adhere to our forum rules when posting within the forums, and to refrain from bypassing our language filter. We ask you to remain respectful when addressing both players and members of the Ubisoft team. If you continue to break the rules, your posts may be edited/deleted and you may incur further sanctions preventing you from posting in the forums.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • RiceIsNice710
    15 posts

I won’t need to post in these garbage forums; as previously stated you lost me (and many others) forever on this one. I’m working with my lawyer now, so again, frig off and stop spewing your rhetoric about “being investigated”...it isn’t fair to keep stringing the silent along because they won’t speak up. It seems there is typically one voice for the people in your “problem forums” (sad that they even exist but that’s a whole other conversation) and in this one, I’m that voice. Go ahead and take me off the forums to stop it now, show your true colors, Ubicowards. “Failed Product: can’t be fixed” should be the title of this steaming pile of excrement. You can’t expect people that paid $120 (myself included) to just quietly take this in the pants. Just because you say the same thing 4 different ways, it doesn’t change what is actually happening; which is nothing.

• cpt_red_lion511
    2 posts

Same, no marker, Stowe and Erke are not in eldorman mansion. Ps5
    Shall we linked this to press or something? If more people will know maybe ubi finally do something, instead of again and again tell us that this reguire further investigation.
    It's been like 4 months? 5?
    This is useless.

• Lau19822020
    1 posts

Hi, it's been months sice this bug has been reported, why is this taking so long to fix ? I have the same issue, there is no marker on the map and the villa it's empty. Waste of time...

• PokeyMeerkat778
    2 posts

Oookay.... so I’ve been very patient because I understand things in life are a little bit different with this covid sitch we have going on right now, but I am really starting to not understand why/how such a seemingly massive bug/glitch whatever you want to call it, that inhibits you from even progressing in this game, hasn’t been fixed yet... it’s been at least 4 months for me! I’m over 150 hrs into the game, level 362 (because all I’ve been able to do for a while now is collect things,) and I STILL cannot report to Stowe and Erke. C’mon! All these other little updates and festivals, and I can’t progress in the main game because of a glitch. I love these games, I’ve been playing since they came out with the very first Assassin’s Creed. But damn if I’m not hella disappointed with Ubisoft right now. Like c’mon, give us SOMETHING positive to look forward to!!

• PokeyMeerkat778
    2 posts

@pokeymeerkat778 and I mean, I guess I should also share that there is NO quest marker in Lunden, it wasn’t glitchy much that I noticed when I went to complete the initial mission, but yes I went through the temple and collected things before I began the mission (it’s not an uncommon thing to do, as I’ve done it before with no problems.) I see Stowe and Erke in the church talking, but cannot interact, and there’s no one inside the villa, except the blue image of the guy hanging from the ceiling.

• RiceIsNice710
    15 posts

Same. Completely stuck. I have done and found everything available and completed every available territory...this bug has stopped me in my tracks. I paid $120 for 1/3 of a game. So tight. I hope this is a new trend in gaming because I love wasting hard earned money on garbage. It’s actually one of my favorite pass time. This company is a joke. Unfortunately they’ll continue to steal money from cupcakes that have been given trophies for losing their entire life, so they’re too soft to complain and get things changed. Ubisoft deplored the bait and switch on this one. Fooled me this time, but never again. Won’t give an Ubisoft anything (game, movie, toy, tvrd of a game) a second of my time. Just hanging around here to find out when I can finish the game and get it off my hard drive before it corrupts my PS4 because the game is so lousy with bugs.

• albuhay
    1 posts

I encountered this bug today on PS4 but thankfully was able to load an earlier save and resume the quest and only lose an hour's progress. Definitely still an issue and really disappointing to see it's been around so long.

• GroundsControl
    5 posts

What does still investigating even mean?

• natau89
    1 posts

I have the same issue. This is insane. Please advise!

• giffare
    1 posts

I have the same issue. I have done everything else that can be done. I have waited since November for a fix...
    This was my first Assassinations creed game and it will be my last, for sure

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics