Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there @RiceIsNice710,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. I'd like to provide you with an update about the fix for this issue. The development team have confirmed that they intend to resolve this issue in TU 1.2.2, which is targeted for a release in June 2021. We still don't have a confirmed date for when this update is to be released. Once this information is provided, it will be shared within this thread and the News & Announcements forum.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us, and we'll gladly see how we can help 🙂

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble when reporting to Stowe and Erke in "Walls and Shadows," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • deepcapture
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis Well, it sure is nice to hear that the issue might soon be solved. I'd love to know why it took so long to fix a single quest.
    I've literally lost the drive to play this game, having waited so long for a fix.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @deepcapture! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that this issue has impacted your gameplay experience. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to speculate on the length of time taken for this investigation. If you haven't already, I recommend checking out the Dev Blog, as this provides insight into how investigations are carried out by the development team, as well as more information about internal development processes.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • AM0EBAS
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis

It's been 5 months since I've been able to play the game. 4 months since I first posted in this thread.
    In my opinion, with all the other gaming options out there (let alone summer weather), I may just finish Walls and Shadows and consider that the end of the game.

I don't need to check out the Dev Blog to see how investigations work - from this consumers point of view - they don't work.

I know you're in a tough position when you're given next to no information to pass on to us, but if you could let the powers that be know two things...

1) Yes, you got my money for Valhalla. Congrats
    2) If it takes half a year (or more for some of us) to even get a hint that a fix is coming, that's likely the last time you'll see any money from me. You've lost my faith in your company. That's not something that's easily recovered.

Thank you.
    Jerry

• guest-kOR6rrGq
    4 posts

I cannot progress in the main storyline. I searched all of the clues in the temple and then tried to locate the 2 guys but they aren't there at the mayor's villa. I tried progressing with other territories but now I can't any further until this part (Lunden) is fixed. I am already 140+ hours in this game. What is the hold up?! This is on my PS4, I have the disk.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@guest-kor6rrgq oh,the only way I could fix this was loading a previous save losing 20 hours of gameplay, but sounds that you got no chance but pray for this to be fixed as you kept playing much more than I did.

• RiceIsNice710
    19 posts

Another 2 weeks...nothing. Typical...I've personally lost all hope. Deleted the game off my hard drive. Good on you guys for stealing $120 from this sap...won't happen again though. Won't ever go back. This is now just comical though; it's been 8 months since the game was released and there has been more pay content than help making the game work; I'm no fool as to what's actually happening. Hopeful anyone who is still holding out gets to actually finish. Let me know if it was garbage like the rest of the game I guess. Whoever responds; you're sorry. Ubisoft; sorry. Developers; sorry. A team of high schoolers would have fixed this in 2 days with some Red Bull and a bag of Doritos.

• Teen_Party
    3 posts

Also remember that ubisoft support auto-closes tickets after a week of inactivity whether or not they've solved the problem, so unless any of you have renewed the ticket thirty two times, from their standpoint all of our problems are solved.

I'm still holding out for June! Maybe you'll announce a new AC game at E3 and put up preorders so we can all at least have a good laugh.

• GroundsControl
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experience and feedback regarding being unable to report to Stowe and Erke in "Walls and Shadows."

I would like to reassure you all the the development team have been working on a fix for this quest, and intend to deploy this in TU 1.2.2. The targeted release for this Title Update is June, 2021. We have not yet received confirmation on what date this update will be deployed. As soon as we have more information to share, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

@Teen_Party - Please rest assured that even if your support ticket has been closed, this does not mean that the investigation into the reported issue has stopped. The development team have been looking into "Walls and Shadows" further, and we hope to have more updates regarding the upcoming fix to share with you all soon.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Stefan2358
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis You say they ‘intend’ to deploy it, yet the patch notes say that it’s ‘currently under investigation’ STILL, and not part of the scheduled update.

• Stefan2358
    2 posts

You say they ‘intend’ to deploy it, yet the patch notes say that it’s ‘currently under investigation’ STILL, and not part of the scheduled update. So is it, or are you still ignoring the issue so it eventually goes away?

• WitchmololBool
    3 posts

@stefan2358 It is actually on the fix list for tomorrow's update, so fingers crossed!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Walls and Shadows" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Walls and Shadows" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Nordavinda1980
    3 posts

Wow!
    It's actually fixed! Well, I guess better late than never huh?! 😊

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Nordavinda1980!

Thanks for reaching out to us with an update. I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you 😄 If you encounter any further issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Official Response
  • AM0EBAS
    8 posts

Hurray it's fixed - I can advance in the game!

And sure enough - now "War in the North" is broken. 😠

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/99371/unable-to-progress-in-war-in-the-north/4?lang=en-US

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @AM0EBAS!

I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you! 😄

In future, please refrain from sharing links to unrelated threads within a topic. This goes against our forum rules, as it goes off-topic to what this thread is about. I can see that the player support team have been active within that thread and are investigating the issue further. A member of the team will follow up in that thread as soon as they are able to, so please be patient.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble when reporting to Stowe and Erke in "Walls and Shadows," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics