Quick Suggestions

• GroundsControl
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Walls and Shadows" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Walls and Shadows" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experience and feedback regarding being unable to report to Stowe and Erke in "Walls and Shadows."

I would like to reassure you all the the development team have been working on a fix for this quest, and intend to deploy this in TU 1.2.2. The targeted release for this Title Update is June, 2021. We have not yet received confirmation on what date this update will be deployed. As soon as we have more information to share, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

@Teen_Party - Please rest assured that even if your support ticket has been closed, this does not mean that the investigation into the reported issue has stopped. The development team have been looking into "Walls and Shadows" further, and we hope to have more updates regarding the upcoming fix to share with you all soon.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Stefan2358
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis You say they ‘intend’ to deploy it, yet the patch notes say that it’s ‘currently under investigation’ STILL, and not part of the scheduled update.

• Stefan2358
    2 posts

You say they ‘intend’ to deploy it, yet the patch notes say that it’s ‘currently under investigation’ STILL, and not part of the scheduled update. So is it, or are you still ignoring the issue so it eventually goes away?

• WitchmololBool
    3 posts

@stefan2358 It is actually on the fix list for tomorrow's update, so fingers crossed!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Walls and Shadows" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Walls and Shadows" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Nordavinda1980
    3 posts

Wow!
    It's actually fixed! Well, I guess better late than never huh?! 😊

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Nordavinda1980!

Thanks for reaching out to us with an update. I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you 😄 If you encounter any further issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Official Response
  • AM0EBAS
    8 posts

Hurray it's fixed - I can advance in the game!

And sure enough - now "War in the North" is broken. 😠

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/99371/unable-to-progress-in-war-in-the-north/4?lang=en-US

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @AM0EBAS!

I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you! 😄

In future, please refrain from sharing links to unrelated threads within a topic. This goes against our forum rules, as it goes off-topic to what this thread is about. I can see that the player support team have been active within that thread and are investigating the issue further. A member of the team will follow up in that thread as soon as they are able to, so please be patient.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics