Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Teen_Party
    3 posts

I have this issue and I've since attached my save file to case 13543704.

I've hit the bottleneck and can no longer advance in the story. Insane that this wasn't fixed with the title update, this has been widely reported for over a month now and is a game-breaking bug very similar to many of the story bugs fixed in the title update. It simply cannot be that hard to shove a half-baked workaround in so we can finish the game we paid $60 for.

• CrowDoore
    1 posts

I’m having the same issue as well. I’ve tried deleting the save file and creating a new save then restarting the game, and no result or fix.

Also, when I went back to the villa, the hologram of the hanging body is still there. Nobody else is in the villa.

• Robert_Sacamano
    1 posts

Same issue. Stuck on the Investigate Temple step.

• vanDijk83
    1 posts

I had hoped this bug would be fixed by now.
    Its december 20th and the first reports are from over a month ago..

I completed almost every region, but cant continue the storyline...

• dave11674
    6 posts

@vandijk83

this bug is still present
    and its 22nd December now
    im tempted to return the game.
    im currently 90+ hours into the game so a restart is no option.
    PS5

this is disgusting the way they are putting games out untested !!
    it’s like they don’t employ anyone to game test these days

the Yule tide bugs are a joke too
    im constantly waking up or loading up [censored] !!!

get your act together Ubisoft !!!!!
    this is unacceptable release junk like this to the public !!

dave

• dave11674
    6 posts

@dave11674

also
    the videos on the skills page showing the skills
    they play super speed.

dave

• robbo1845
    3 posts

Still getting same issue

When completing the mission 'Walls and Shadows' in Lunden, I reach the part where you complete everything and are told Return to Stowe and Eric. There is no mission marker and they are not located where they are supposed to be at the Governors Villa, I found them at the St Paul's Cathedral but they cannot be interacted with. This is game breaking as I cannot progress.
    I have reloaded saves, manual saved, reinstalled the game, and tried fast travel/pledging to other regions etc to try get it to work but no luck. Is there a fix for this?
    My partner passed it without issue a few weeks ago but maybe something has gone wrong with subsequent updates etc.

• robbo1845
    3 posts

As above, issue still showing on Xbox Series X, over a month is a long time for some of these guys to wait. Submitted a case, for what it's worth but no statement from Ubisoft on a fix isn't reassuring

• Nillend00
    2 posts

Also having this issue. I hope they fix it soon, as I have already finished other areas that were available 😞
    Otherwise, the game is amazing.

• Rebuildingz
    13 posts

@Ubi-Borealis I have legitimately been waiting for a month, checking every day for a patch. Obviously I am not the game's dev but it seems like such a small thing to patch, and every few weeks you guys tell us they are "investigating". I would be well within my rights to seek a refund for faulty product, but I really enjoy this game and want to play it out. Could you please at least give us a rough timeframe for when we can expect to see this widespread and game-breaking bug patched?

• SensibleYeti
    1 posts

Same issue here, I have tried everything possible and looked for a solution in any forum I could find. I’ve put hours into finding a workaround, game is essentially now dead.

I’ve started the process of getting my hard earned back, these forums are a great way to provide evidence of “not fit for purpose” and the lack of support, recurring instance and lack of urgency to find a fix.

I think the next Ubisoft title I get will be at least six months old and half the price before I venture back!

• UnafraidBigfoot
    11 posts

My wife has done the arrow but can't do anymore of the London arc therefore she can't do much more. Only waiting for this to be fixed so she can complete this arc and open up others its so frustrating as she is on level 320 and done everything else that she can do this is the first issue we have had with any of your games

• UnafraidBigfoot
    11 posts

Case report 13568537

• fionntastic
    7 posts

@dave11674 I’m waking up drunk as well. Id have returned the game by now but I don’t have the receipt so I’m stuck waiting for Ubisoft to decide whether or not their going to fix the bug.

• fionntastic
    7 posts

47 days and counting. I’ve cleared the map I’ve done everything I can do I’m bottlenecked behind this mission.

• fionntastic
    7 posts

Will restarting the game solve it?

• robbo1845
    3 posts

@Ubi-Woofer are you any closer to a fix for this issue, as so many people stuck with no way to progress essentially making the game scrap.

Opened case 13669119 but nobody replies much like the forum.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1061 posts

Hello everyone,

The developers' investigation into this issue continues at present. They are still struggling to reproduce the issue, and as such, are requesting further save files where the issue is ongoing and immediately present so that they can use these to experience the issue and understand it better. If any affected players on PC or PS4 have not yet submitted their save files to us in a support case or Live Chat, it would be much appreciated if you could do so and post the case reference number here in this thread so that we can retrieve the attachments and forward them on. 🙂

@hiro1134 I would like to apologise that your reply was not acknowledged previously! I saw that you had submitted your save files and system reports in case 13462689, so I have sent these over to the developers now in addition to the images from your post. Your help is much appreciated!

@FilipMcCuddles Thanks for providing your save files in support case 13281864! I've forwarded these to the developers now.

@LorcanJPT We do not allow direct video uploads to the site as these cannot easily be shared as needed - we would prefer if you could upload your video to a site such as YouTube or Imgur and share the link here! Thank you for offering. As for the consideration of a refund, the process would depend entirely on where you purchased the game. If a direct purchase from the Ubisoft Store, you are subject to our digital refund policy and can submit a refund request in a support case or Live Chat.

@Teen_Party Thanks for submitting your save files in support case 13543704 as well! These have now been forwarded. Rest assured that the developers are doing all they can to isolate the cause of this issue and find a fix. We'll keep everyone updated here in this thread with the latest developments in their investigation.

@dave11674 Please mind your language and also keep the content of your posts in this thread on-topic. 🙂 If you have a separate issue, please create a new thread for this and do not derail ones like this with a clear purpose. We're aware of the issue with Eivor loading in drunk. You can work around this by meditating; this will immediately remove the effect.

@Rebuildingz We do not have an ETA for a fix as one has not yet been found for the issue, as the issue remains under investigation at the moment. We are providing the most up-to-date information we have here in this thread as soon as it becomes available. I sincerely apologise for the delay.

@SensibleYeti We are committed to resolving as many issues as possible as quickly as possible; I'm afraid that in many cases significant investigation is needed as the issues are not easy to reproduce and are not experienced by the majority of players however. I understand your frustration and would like to reassure you that we're doing what we can to get the issues reported to us resolved as soon as possible.

@UnafraidBigfoot If your wife is stuck unable to complete "Bleeding the Leech" after finishing "Firing the Arrow", this thread is not relevant to her issue and you should instead post here. The two quests you speak of come after the investigation of Walls and Shadows as this is the first quest of the arc. Thank you.

@fionntastic As above, you can meditate to resolve the drunken effect at load-in. I apologise for the issue in the meantime until it is resolved!

@robbo1845 Thanks for opening the case. I can see that you have been in contact with a colleague of mine via Live Chat previously. The team do not have any additional information to share at the moment as the issue is still under investigation. The latest updates will be shared here in this thread as soon as we have any news.

Official Response
  • jajensen34
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer I am also experiencing this bug, as of about a month ago. As you requested, I've opened case # 13734194, and I've attached both my latest save file and relevant screenshots of both the map and the inside of the hall where the image of the hanging man remains. Hope that helps.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1061 posts

@jajensen34 Thank you very much for submitting your save files and those images via your case 13734194! I've sent these off to the developers now for their review. I'll update this thread as soon as I receive any news regarding their investigation. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics