Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• iTzI3OBBY
    Original poster 59 posts

So, what is considered good stats

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SofaJockey
    370 posts

@itzi3obby What do you mean exactly? 🙄

• iTzI3OBBY
    Original poster 59 posts

The hero stats for Eivor. Melee dmg, ranged dmg, assassination dmg, attack, etc.

• topeira1980
    48 posts

I was kinda interested in this myself.

I dont bother myself with stats in this game because even as i completely ignore stats on weapons and just roll with the lowest level gear I have (upgraded the visuals, but not the stats) i find the game in a good difficulty place so I don't see a reason to make it easier. I even turned off damage numbers and enemy glows etc.
    So, since i don't care much about stats i havent tested things much myself so I dont know.

It looks like 50 is the basic starting point since I dont see any stat lower than 50.
    But what does that mean?
    50 armor is what? how much does every armor point help? what is the calculation? if my weapon says 60, is that how much damage I do to enemies my own level? what about enemies of higher level?

How does the type of gear (Raven, bear, Wolf) change my stats?

I just don't understand the stats in this game at all. it's like nothing i've ever seen.
    The closes i can think of is Ghost recon Breakpoint.

• iTzI3OBBY
    Original poster 59 posts

@topeira1980 wolf gear means hunter playstyle, bear means warrior and raven means assassin.

• topeira1980
    48 posts

@itzi3obby I get that part, but im not sure how it effects gameplay.
    I mean, each color in the skill tree has the same perks - more damage, more stun, more headshots. and from the little i tested, switching armor types from raven to wolf to bear did not change my damage or armor or other stats in any way... so what's the point?

• iTzI3OBBY
    Original poster 59 posts

@topeira1980 I have no idea either I'm just as confused as you are about this

Suggested Topics