Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• fatblokekev
    54 posts

gt2point0 must have just been lucky. Lucky man!

I tried it both ways. Dumped him outside of the area immediately after opening the church door, killed all at the church AND in the river. No joy. Then tried again, killed the ones outside the church, THEN moved Coelbert and then killed the river guys. No difference.

• Geriwald
    4 posts

It's the second major bug i encounter on this game. 3 real life days stuck, in total
    That plus the massive spoiler of the character picture of the builder (don't open the codex article for the builder if you don't know what i mean)
    That game really seems unfinished. A shame considering its price.

• gt2point0
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • gt2point0
    9 posts

@fatblokekev maybe is a PS4 fix that's a shame. It worked twice for me as the first time I deleted the save by mistake.

• donnalynn2003
    1 posts

I am stuck here as well in war weary and he just just stops! I put a ticket in too a few days ago and they just closed it? Ive tried all types of things to work around this and no go. Always the same results! Please fix soon! And I play on Xbox one

• gt2point0
    9 posts

@gt2point0 the other thing I did after killing all the Britons was to stop ivarr from getting into the long house. I blocked the door with my horse. While Ivarr was walking about confused i quick saved a few times quickly ( I didn't think this was important but maybe it was ) after loading the quick saved a couple of times another horse spawned out side the long house?. That's when I went to the load menu and loaded the Auto save. Sounds weird but it worked twice as the first time I deleted the save by accident.

( This was all done after dumping Coelburts body )

• gt2point0
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • hernandezaali
    4 posts

@gt2point0

at what point did you drop the body? I sent pass the church to the barrier and threw him over. Saved game tried again and his corpse still lying on the other side. Bishop still does not have any interactions.

• GicaDeLaBar
    3 posts

@hernandezaali same here.....the body is on the other side of the mission area after I load the autosave and still I'm not able to talk with the priest.

• bigdix1984
    1 posts

Hello I was just wondering like everyone one else on here what’s going to happen with the 10 hours or so I have doing different stuff to try and work around this problem. My last save I can do is a week ago.

please help.. lol

• fatblokekev
    54 posts

@bigdix1984 Hi mate - I would assume that you will lose everything else you have done in the meantime, however, don't take my word for that. I am only guessing. I am seriously considering starting again as nobody is seemingly prepared to give us an estimate of the fix time/ I looked back on the forums and this bug reared its ugly head on the 20th November, some 13 days ago!!!

• fatblokekev
    54 posts

I have come up with a solution to my time problem. I have started playing Assassins Creed Odyssey again. I have changed all the PC controls to the same as Valhalla so I don't get confused and, funnily enough, I think Odyssey is a better game!

• bubs1985
    3 posts

@fatblokekev not a bad shout £80 for a game i cant play never encountered a single bug In odyssey all 3 of my playthroughs

• fatblokekev
    54 posts

@bubs1985 Very true mate - I am really enjoying playing Odyssey again. Been on for 7 hours so far - NO CRASHES, NO HANGING. Sweet!

• JimmyJoe70
    1 posts

I submitted a ticket...this is a really bad problem, how do they not have a fix, yet? I expect more from a company of this caliber,

• gingeryarou20
    2 posts

Have reloaded previous file to restart mission, but once I’ve cleared them from the river the mission updates the name but doesn’t proceed to give me next step in quest line. Saw somewhere that if you had a hard save file to reload that it could possibly fix it( which I don’t so I’d lose 49 hours of gameplay to even) is this a patch that’s going to fix the issue or did the game just become worthless?

• Ashlea.
    3 posts

There is a known bug in the War Weary quest which stops me from proceeding at all. When will this be addressed / when will there be an update?

• Betorak94
    23 posts

Can Ubisoft or someone from support do something about it??! Can't progress and it's just annoying being there, quest is done but I can't just finish it!! Can't do anything else in the game apart from waiting. Is it possible to retrieve my money and just get on playing anything else than Valhalla??! Unacceptable.

And no, I don't have previous saves. Fix these forums aswell. They're trash at this moment.

Thank you!

• Gooby1452
    10 posts

I have a similar issues however Ceolbert died after I defeated leofrith and I can't even enter the church at the start of the arc!!

• baughmr
    3 posts

My case number is 13508164. Xbox One X user.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics