Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Schnm79
    4 posts

@b4st0un3 is any answer from support?
    I got same issue in PS5 version

• Schnm79
    4 posts

Cutscene with Ceolbert and Ivvar not starting when i come to long house in Quatford

• b4st0un3
    30 posts

@schnm79 no solution comes from support, they just telling me they pushed my demand to the game's team and go to this very forum to see if there is some evolutions

• b4st0un3
    30 posts

@schnm79 the cutscene should happen at the church, not in the Longhouse 😉

• Schnm79
    4 posts

@b4st0un3 i tell about first scene at longhouse:

in my game Colbert staying alone and green marker is missing:
    undefined

• b4st0un3
    30 posts

@schnm79 sorry, i didn’t understood you’re talking about the first cutscene of the quest... so, I assume, you cannot go further in the quest...
    For my information, are you able to meditate ? I firstly assumed I cannot meditate due to the fight I had in the quest after the church but I may be wrong...

• Schnm79
    4 posts

@b4st0un3 You can see first scene in attached video at 2:07 (fight with Ceolbert and Ivvar at longhouse). This is the beginning of the quest
    Tus meditation is working, but doesn't solve problem 😞

• b4st0un3
    30 posts

@schnm79 yeah, I saw the video, you’re stuck at the very beginning of the quest... I might be a lucky one to be stuck after this point xD
    i asked about meditation because I’m also stuck in another quest Of Blood and Gods, where I have to meditate to proceed but mediation is unavailable

• b4st0un3
    30 posts

@UbiExcellent just for you to know, I just bought a PS5 and installed the game on the new console.
    The sale problems are still occurring on the PS5 !
    if it can help...

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello all, and many thanks to everyone here for updating this thread following TU 1.1.2. This issue should've been resolved following the implementation of this patch, but it sounds like this is not completely true for everyone. Just to confirm, it sounds like Ceolbert is no longer dead, but the new issue is that the cutscene isn't triggering and that Ceolbert will not interact with Eivor. Please provide video footage showing this, so I can bring the updated footage to the team's attention.

Official Response
  • UbiSucs96
    11 posts

@ubiexcellent the video was already shared after the latest patch:
    https://streamable.com/xldeq5

• UbiExcellent

@ubisucs96 Thanks so much! I seemed to have missed this link earlier, my apologies! Many thanks to b4st0un3 for including this clip. As an update, any additional footage will still be appreciated for the report, so please continue to post these video links here along with the affected platform.

Official Response
  • b4st0un3
    30 posts

@ubiexcellent do you want me to provide another video ? It will show exactly the same things you already saw...
    As I said, the problem is identical on PS4 and PS5 (on PS5 version and PS4 version of the game)

• UbiExcellent

@b4st0un3 That won't be necessary, but thank you! Everything you've provided to us in terms of footage and information is absolutely perfect. Additional footage from players affected by this issue will allow the investigative teams to compare and contrast possible causes and hopefully locate a fix.

Official Response
  • b4st0un3
    30 posts

@ubiexcellent
    FYI I created a new post on the forum just after the TU 1.1.2 because the title of this one doesn’t fit to the issue now and my issue is not resolved
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/94880/unable-to-progess-with-war-weary-because-no-interaction-possible-with-bishop-deorlaf-post-here?lang=en-US

• UbiExcellent

@b4st0un3 Thank you for linking me to this post and for creating a separate thread to better depict the nuances of this issue. Please continue updating that thread (instead of this one) so we can try to keep this thread open for players who are having issues with Ceolbert being dead, versus those who are unable to proceed due to the cutscene not triggering properly.

Official Response
  • b4st0un3
    30 posts

@UbiExcellent
    Just saw a new update will be released tomorrow...
    I’ll download it ASAP and let you know if my issue is solved, or not but to be perfectly honest, after reading the release note, nothing seems to be addressed about my issue...
    I will reply to the post I created since the last update
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/94880/unable-to-progess-with-war-weary-because-no-interaction-possible-with-bishop-deorlaf-post-here?lang=en-US

• UbiSucs96
    11 posts

@UbiExcellent is this issue with War Weary fixed? Can't find it in release notes

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts

Hello there!

@b4st0un3 - Please note that this thread is about being unable to proceed in "War Weary" as Ceolbert is dead. Please refrain from posting about other issues within this thread, as this goes against our forum rules. I would instead update the new thread you have made, and if the issue still persists a member of the support team will take a look as soon as they're able to.

@UbiSucs96 - The development team are still looking into the issue wherein the cutscene with Ceolbert in the longhouse doesn't trigger. This will be why it hasn't been included within the TU 1.2.0 patch notes. Once we have any further updates to share from this investigation, they will be posted within the forums. If you're encountering the same issue as @b4st0un3, I would recommend posting within the thread they have made and shared so we can keep the investigations separate to Ceolbert being dead.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • UbiSucs96
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis i would appreciate more specific update. The issue is present from almost 4 months, blocking progress of game with 2 failed attempts to deliver a fix! I expect your development team is ashamed and will work on the fix (and ego compensation) asap! And I hope it will be prioritized according!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics