Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Matthewlee337
    2 posts

@rranger97 I've progressed so much with very few bugs until I came across this mission and its really irritating I just wanna finish with my story missions

• Prayerhater1981
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Skatterjack
    1 posts

@fospat13

same here xbox one---

• Prayerhater1981
    4 posts

After the river battle the quest gives no further instructions. I read on line we are supposed to be able to go back to the church. Once there, there are no chat bubbles to speak with anyone. I did reload to prior to the river battle and fought them again with the same results.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 376 posts

Hello all, our team is currently aware of this issue and currently investigating it. In the meantime, thank you for your patience.

Official Response
  • BlackyB13
    1 posts

57hours game played. War weary bug, cannot speak with priest, after killing everything @ river.
    I unsubscribed from ubisoft+ and unistalled game 🐷
    Waiting for 10 Dec, 2077 😆
    Ubi test your buggy game and talk with ur customers. Shame

• guest-tnogPamN
    1 posts

After killing the remaining foes in the river everyone dissappears and I can't proceed with the quest. I think I'm supposed to return to the priest in Quatford, but I don't get the prompt to do so, and if I go there anyway I can't interact with him.

• Cade4444
    6 posts

I GOT A SOLUTION!!!!!
    return to any save that you have before the “war weary” quest and then redo the quest, but this time fight right beside ceolbert the whole time to make sure he doesn’t get killed.

• Cade4444
    6 posts

return to any save that you have before the “war weary” quest and then redo the quest, but this time fight right beside ceolbert the whole time to make sure he doesn’t get killed.
    @rranger97

• Cade4444
    6 posts

@lycaionkc

• Worvert
    4 posts

Unfortunately, my oldest save is the autosave at the end of the fight in the church, at which point Ceolbert is already dead. I suppose I should have been keeping older saves, but it's never really been an issue in an AC game before.

Hopefully this can be fixed, otherwise I'll be stuck having to restart the game.

• guest-SnfkEyiP
    3 posts

@ubi-smash I have the same problem, In meantime I have tried to do The Bakers Plaint Mission - - steering the boat wont working anymore, Baker sits in boad and I cannot do nothing -

• LycaionKC
    3 posts

@worvert Same here. I won't restard Game after >50hours gameplay. Wrote to Support but didn't get an answer yet.

• StormFish69
    1 posts

I'm doing the War Weary quest & got past the part where Ivarr kills whats-his-names brother. I killed everyone in the church, the courtyard, & the river. But then everyone just stops & goes back to doing their normal activities & I don't have a goal anymore. I know I'm suppose to go back to the cathedral to see the bishop but he doesn't say anything & Ceolbert is dead. Anyone else having this issue? I can't go back on my saves anymore either & not too sure how to access them like you used to on the previous Playstation. Do we know when the next update is coming? Thanks!

• CaineKaleto
    2 posts

Any fixes for this? Getting sick and tired of these game breaking bugs

• CaineKaleto
    2 posts

I'm having a bug where ceolbert dies when I open the door with Ivar.

After this happened, I went and killed all the enemies by the river and now I can't progress any further in the story.

I dont have a manual save to go back before the quest and every time I reload the door part ceolbert just flops around dead.

There's also no enemies anywhere on the map including raids.

This is getting ridiculous.

• UrsusFlambat
    3 posts

does anyone has a save game file before the quest?

• guest-z46pmtiF
    1 posts

I am having the same issue. Should the next patch fix this? I am debating if I should even keep playing or if I will have to start over later? I tried going to previous saves and doing the whole quest over again but the same thing happens each time.

• Cade4444
    6 posts

@ursusflambat
    I was lucky and did a manual save right before I pledged to sciopscire.

• guest-gy06g158
    4 posts

Hi folks. Can't seem to advance on the "war weary" quest. Ceolbert dies in a fight in the cathedral (not supposed to happen) then when I clear out all the enemies at the river there is no other way to advance further in the quest?? Anyone else have this problem? I could potentially lose 20+ hours of gameplay if I reload another save. HELP. Playing on xbox series X

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics