ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• visstvik9
    23 posts

@ktd Ubi-woofer is just a support forum person. They are not an actual developers. So they can't do anything but report our problems to the developers. And when the developers don't do their job they can't do much more than to keep sending in our reports to the devs. The important thing is to no blame the person genuinly trying ti help us. It's the only ally we have in this situation as no one else seems to want to bring atention to this problem. Even tried to contact Youtubers and people of note that Ubisoft listen to to ask for some help to expose the issue with Zero luck. So for now, Ubi-woofer is our only friend in the world.

• johnnnybananas
    1 posts

can't progress in the mission because Ceolbert is dead. does not respond or get up. Mission then becomes stuck. Please patch asap, can't advance in the story.

• dabluecontrolr
    4 posts

@johnnnybananas I'm having the same issue. Been waiting all month for the fix and still nothing yet.

• fatblokekev
    54 posts

@ktd Yes. But that "friend" should still keep in contact with us! It has been weeks since we heard from him. HE is the public face of Ubisoft as far as these forums are concerned. HE is totally ignoring us.

• CrazyDaddyH
    2 posts

After the first cutscene when yoh meet Ceolbert and Ivarr, normal they mount their horses to go to the church, but in my game ceolbert is dead on the floor of the longhouse so i can,t progress, i play on xbox one , anyone have the same problem?

• CrazyDaddyH
    2 posts

@masterhannibal yup same problem here, so annoying.

• Itzdadon
    12 posts

So this update just made playing worse. Now I can't fast travel anywhere or mediate great job guys.

• darkknyght1123
    1 posts

@itzdadon i remember when i could meditate and fast travel. those were the good ol days. tbh id rather go back to before the 1.04 patch where the game kept crashing . atleast then i could still progress somewhat

• ktd
    7 posts

@visstvik9 I know that but they are the once reporting back to Ubi. Not me and not you.I have not seen a statment from Ubi saying that they will look into this bug so all I can do is try the official channels to get their attention. And by "you" in my previous post I of course mean Ubi and not woofer as a person...
    Have a nice day and lets hope they (Ubi) fixes this bug so that we can continue this lovely game and play it till the end. 🙂

• bfar67
    2 posts

I also have this same issue. Did the fight that Ivarr started and noticed that Ceolbert died and can't talk to the bishop after the fights outside the church. They have said they are working on it but obviously not that fast.

• geeman4417
    1 posts

Already had to start over once. Really not wanting to do it again. I can not continue the game until Ceolburt is alive and well. I really enjoy the game and would like to continue playing. Please Ubi forum gods send this on up the chain so it can be fixed. Thank you for your time.

• dabluecontrolr
    4 posts

@bfar67 i haven't even been in the church yet. After the first cut scene when you go to leave the long house Ceolbert ran into the horse and died. I carried him to the church trying to se if it was just a small glitch but that didn't work. So I'm stuck at the very beginning of the quest and can't do anything.

• Youngagelite
    2 posts

Even after both updates I'm unable to continue playing. Cleobert died in the church during the War Weary mission and there is no fix! I'll have to start all over again and I'm already level 156. What the hell ubisoft????

• Swadinski04
    3 posts

At the very beginning of the quest line (first quest where Ceolbert and Ivarr are wrestling) Ceolbert dies after the first conversation. I have reloaded multiple times, it keeps happening. No way to progress the story. Can I just not play the game anymore? Need help

• Itzdadon
    12 posts

@darkknyght1123 I remember the good ol days when you played as an assasin killing people. Oh that's right I have no enemies anymore. Just zealots.

• Muners20
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • muners86
    4 posts

So sony is removing cyberpunk from the store because the game has been plagued with glitches and Sony is offering full refunds. If they can do that why can’t Ubisoft or who ever do the same for us on AC

I think this could be the end for AC franchise if we get treated like this. We should be receiving daily progress updates dates on how they are sorting this. I even contacted them 3 days ago and they have completely ignored me.

• BloodiAbstract
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BloodiAbstract
    4 posts

New update has made my game even worse. Before War Weary was broken and I could not progress due to Ceolbert dying in the church. Since the 2.0 patch I now can't fast travel or meditate. Idc about this Yule festival crap. Quit adding content when the main quest line is completely bugged up.

• Swadinski04
    3 posts

@masterhannibal happening to me as well. Can’t progress the story at all

Suggested Topics