Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-4g09ZU6J
    3 posts

do something with that the same problem

• osagie751
    2 posts

After clearing out the Britons by the river, the quest list stays empty. No option to speak with the bishop

• osagie751
    2 posts

the objective list stays empty. No option to speak with the bishop. Please help

• Gooby1452
    10 posts

I haven't, I've tried taking Ceolbert to the church door and placing him there and the game reacts as if the task is complete i.e the quest instruction 'follow Ceolbert' disappears however I can't open the church door.

• xEXTRAVAGANTz
    1 posts

Hello all, I cannot progress past the point where you eliminate the soldiers from the town on War Weary just after the meeting. From a friend, I know that I am supposed to speak to the Bishop but nothing appears on the mission hub on the left of the screen. I have tried loading past saves but it will not let me progress if I try to complete the mission again. Yes, I have tried restarting the game but I would like to avoid reinstalling. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

• Devil-Yoda
    1 posts

I am also having this issue where after killing everyone it just says War Weary at the top.

• Cade4444
    6 posts

same issue with me on PS4. This is ridiculous.

• PhoenixKing1611
    1 posts

As title says, I finish the battle in the river, and no one comes and talks me to talk to the bishop. Who won't talk to me anyway.... I tried closing the game and restarting it to no avail.... Those closest manual save I have is 6 game hours prior... There is also an ivisble wall around Quatford preventing me from running out or in to the area.... I can fast travel out.

• Molon-Labe-N8
    3 posts

@guest-pomeja6i colbert died in the fight in the church. And now I. Stuck on quest. Every other main character needs to be revived. But there is no such option for him. Have you found a resolution yet?

• Stephen6031
    2 posts

I have the same problem I tried many ways but couldn't solve the issue

• Stephen6031
    2 posts

Sick of this game , bug in War Weary Quests can't go forward with story , Slowly loosing intrest to play

• MrDee101
    1 posts

I have a bug in quest war weary, where I am stuck after giving the money to the Kings brother to overthrow him, Ceolwulf died and I cleared all the soldiers from the church and river, now the quest block is empty and it can't complete the quest and I don't have a save before this quest, only after I gave the money to the wrong person.

• Doug7621
    1 posts

@fospat13 Same issue here, also on PS4. Tried earlier saves, no change. Let me know if you figure this out please.

• Kschaf202020
    2 posts

After defeating all the enemies in the river, the War Weary quest line goes blank, and there is no quest marker to continue it. Reloading from a prior save isn’t fixing the issue nor is restarting the system. I think a NPC that is supposed to say something got killed and the quest cannot continue.

• Kschaf202020
    2 posts

@lycaionkc same thing on Xbox SX. Only other option is 20 hour prior save.

• moe_odan
    2 posts

Hi,
    There is no objective after defeating the guards in the river. I tried completing other missions then return but to no avail. I restarted the game multiple times too. One thing worth mentioning is that ceolbert is dead in the church. I am playing on PS5.

• Cade4444
    6 posts

all the enemies on the map are gone because of this glitch. All the raid spots have no enemies

• Matthewlee337
    2 posts

Ceolbert is dead as soon as my mission starts its bs

• Betorak94
    23 posts

@pawprints90 same here. Losing my mind. Fix this [censored] up.

• Rranger97
    1 posts

I have this problem too, it's bs I can't progress or do anything

Anyone found a fix yet?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics