Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Acrotus-cz
    Original poster 5 posts

I apologize in advance if such a discussion has already taken place here.
    My problem is this. I played the game before the last update without any problems, it still worked in number one.
    Yesterday I loaded the game for the first time after installing the update and I'm playing.
    After completing any first quest that I choose to complete on the map, I will gain experience, even lvl up.
    From now on, I can't use fast travel, saving the game doesn't work on either quick or manual via ESC.
    I've tried a lot of ways to play it from a previous saved position, maybe a week back, but it didn't help.
    He will always do the same. When I finally turn off the game and turn it on again, I have no process available and I start at the same place as before the update.

What with this???

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@acrotus-cz Hey there! I'm extremely sorry to hear about this problem you've encountered in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. This sounds incredibly frustrating and exhausting to deal with, and I apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused. I appreciate you providing this detail for me. Have you tried verifying the game's files in the Ubisoft Connect client? Also, are you seeing anywhere that your save data is corrupt?

Official Response
  • Acrotus-cz
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubikoality
    Good evening.
    OK I try this - verifying the game's files and after answer 🙂
    For now THX so much

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@acrotus-cz You're very welcome! Thank you for giving that a try. 🙂

Official Response
  • Acrotus-cz
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubikoality

So I tried your procedure. It didn't fix anything, everything was OK.
    Then I send screen screenshots.
    The same thing happens right after the first quick transfer from the village of Ravensport.
    undefinedThe game can no longer be saved or you can use another quick move anywhere. 😞

• Acrotus-cz
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubikoality
    And this

undefined

• Acrotus-cz
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubikoality
    I don't know if I should try to start playing the game again, honestly, after that time, I don't really want it again. Although it is only about 30 hours but still.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics