Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Okendator
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello Ubisoft, I want you and your team to make a new series of assassination creeds about Ukraine. I really want you to make this game about the history of Ukraine, namely the days of the Cossacks of the 14-18 century about politics, about wars, about the problems of the state at that time. The Cossacks are free armed people, the main Cossack Hetman their gathering point was January. I hope that you will really make a game about my homeland. Thank you Ubisoft.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Netspook
    261 posts

@okendator
    No disrespect, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen. Ever.

Because Ukraine does not have a history that is widely known around the world, which has been the case for pretty much every AC game, at least the main titles. Neither does it have a unique well-known mythology.

My guess is that they probably will do either China or feudal Japan next time. If they ever do eastmost Europe, it will probably be Russia, not Ukraine.

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@netspook Agreed. For advertisement purposes I don't see them doing a AAA game on a subject that isn't well known... It would be interesting though. I really wanted them to do the Celts or the Picts so I could explore my history but I do have Norse in me so I'm content. I would love a game set in Persia, possibly during Alexander's conquest but I'm pretty sure the next game will be the far East.

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@saintlystorms It would have been great to have Alexander and his expedition into Persia/India as a proper expansion to Odyssey, since by the end of the game Kassandra/Alexios is immortal and the rise of Macedon is about 100 years after the setting of the Peloponnesian War in Odyssey. It could have had Kassandra/Alexios fighting for Alexander or helping them uncover Order of the Ancient members or plots. Missed opportunity it seems.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@saintlystorms I am actually pretty sure the next one will be Persia 🙂 It is hinted at in Valhalla at least. And it would make way more sense than Far East as we explore the beginnings of the Order of the Ancients, Hidden Ones, Templars and Assassins. Assassins were founded in Persia.

• Netspook
    261 posts

@souldrinkerlp
    Well, there's a hint about Cologne, Germany in the game too.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@netspook There is just an office of the Assassins (it was in previous games too). Persia is hinted at as the headquarters of the Hidden Ones during Eivors Time.

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@fylkirpanzer Exactly my thoughts although I would like a completely fresh chatacter to explore that particular setting.

Perhaps a soldier or champion in the army of Alexander that rises in the ranks and eventually comes to realise that he is being controlled by The Order, helping Iltani assassinate him? Just a very rough idea. Probably won't be touched upon because of how close the time line is to Odyssey. Missed opportunity indeed.

• Jaretdesheret
    17 posts

Assassin's Creed, North West Bulgaria. Cant wait.

• ValtyrNine
    87 posts

The closest to that I can see them getting is an Austria-Hungary setting prior to WW1 or the like. We've already had WW1 settings in previous games.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics