Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Luxorianin
    Original poster 21 posts

In "Under the Skin" quest is this same problem. Sunniva is dead, and her death unable to make progress.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1513 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved for you following TU 1.2.1, @guest-zXmOc8i1 😄

Has this issue been resolved for anyone else? I've checked on the investigation and the development team is still taking a closer look at this issue. I've reached out to them for an update. If anyone else is able to confirm that Sunniva is now alive for them, I'll pass this information along for a closer look.

@Tdunbug2010 - I'm sorry to hear you're unable to proceed in "Scorched Earth." I would recommend opening a new thread about this, as it is a different quest to "Under the Skin." Please include a video that shows you're unable to interact with Soma as she's dead. We can then pass this on for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • speedamg
    17 posts

cannot progress, the npc is dead, the quest tracker doesnt have any indicators where to go, i checked youtube, and i was suppose to go to sunniva, when i reached the place, i noticed she is dead, so am stuck and i cannot progress the story. is there any solution for this, workaround? if not, then am stuck until this fixed by a patch i guess.

undefinedundefined

• speedamg
    17 posts

@speedamg forgot to mention, this bug is on PC

• Luxorianin
    Original poster 21 posts

Same problem. undefined

• Luxorianin
    Original poster 21 posts

Sunniva after taking Under the Skin quest... apears dead. I can't complete main story now... Reloading, loading before i take this quest... dosen't help.
    Why main characters aren't invicible?
    undefined

• speedamg
    17 posts

@Ubi-Woofer @UbiPositive @UbiQuB3 .. guys please take a look at this .. i maybe posted this first and i thought it might be just me .. now another person having this issue .. it really breaks the progress of the game since its a "Main Quest", cannot really do anything without completing this quest. Another issue is "the father" cannot get the final clue since i killed everyone including zaelots, i dont whether I must finish "Under the skin" quest in order for the 6th clue to appear or is it a bug as well? please take a look at it. thanks

• speedamg
    17 posts

@luxorianin its frustrating .. saw your reply on my thread .. hopefully they fix this issue soon .. we are stuck and we cannot progress the game anymore.

• Luxorianin
    Original poster 21 posts

@speedamg I saw, problem with Dead Important for progress NPC applies not only to this quest

• speedamg
    17 posts

@Luxorianin Update 1.0.4 doesnt solve the problem for me .. i guess we are stuck

• Luxorianin
    Original poster 21 posts

@speedamg
    So Dissapointing... Over 110 hours of playing wasted...

• speedamg
    17 posts

@luxorianin same bug happened to me in Odyssey .. took them a year to patch it .. so i lost hope already

• NicoSpiel
    3 posts

@speedamg have the same Problem with another npc 😞

• Luxorianin
    Original poster 21 posts

@Ubi-Woofer
    I would like to add that this is not the only quest that has a problem with a dead NPC.
    I encountered it in the Under the Skin quest, where Sunniva is lying dead on the ground and making it impossible to continue the game.

• Evilpotato41
    1 posts

Having the same problem on ps4

• speedamg
    17 posts

@evilpotato41 So this is another confirmation that this error is also on console level .. i hope they fix this soon 😃

• FourCloverz
    1 posts

Same exact problem for me. I am on stadia. I've tried reloading the game, starting a new save, I even went back to the privious quest and beat the boss all over again, pledging to a new area and the pledging back to snotinghamshire and none of those fixed it. I hope Ubisoft can figure this out because I cannot proceed until it is fixed.

• speedamg
    17 posts

@fourcloverz yup, same for me, now that i have progressed the whole thing, am only stuck on this, cant do anything so far unless i finish this pledge. it would be helpful if you can open a support ticket in the support website as i did. @UbiPositive @Ubi-Woofer @UbiQuB3

• tim_mabalot
    4 posts

I also have the same problem on PC.

After getting out of the cave with the hermit, I got the quest, but there seems to be no quest markers, no indication whatsoever on how to progress. Its frustrating that after a hundred hours plus, this game just tries to halt. Tried restarting the game, loading an earlier save, creating a new save, I tried reinstalling the game, no avail.

Please. Ubisoft. we beg of you. WHY IS SUNNIVA DEAD?

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@tim_mabalot I did not encounter this bug but I revived the dead soldier with the wealth in Vinland by setting a trap on him, then make the body explode, save and reload that save....and he was alive....
    just an idea.

• Luxorianin
    Original poster 21 posts

I can't after 1.0.4 set trap on non-enemy dead bodies...

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics