Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Meowall1
    8 posts

@ubiexcellent Thank you so much for listening to us! I'll just wait for the next update or fix! πŸ™‚

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1911 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved for you following TU 1.2.1, @guest-zXmOc8i1 πŸ˜„

Has this issue been resolved for anyone else? I've checked on the investigation and the development team is still taking a closer look at this issue. I've reached out to them for an update. If anyone else is able to confirm that Sunniva is now alive for them, I'll pass this information along for a closer look.

@Tdunbug2010 - I'm sorry to hear you're unable to proceed in "Scorched Earth." I would recommend opening a new thread about this, as it is a different quest to "Under the Skin." Please include a video that shows you're unable to interact with Soma as she's dead. We can then pass this on for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • IIGoldDragonII
    2 posts
    In fact, on the mission "Under the Skin", the woman who gave me the quest is dead.The task where i have to look for Willy.Got over 110 hours in the game. And would still like to finish the game. And would see the ending.
  • guest-RZNUa72O
    2 posts

@greentea13121
    Thank you! really T_T
    I already give up this game and feel like wasted 105 hours for past 2 months

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts

Guess who I saw just walking around my settlement?

undefined

I take it as this is the same Sunniva that I saw during Yule..... but still, why are there two of her???? The dead one that's just up on Odin's rest and one just chilling out at my settlement. This is both funny and fustrating since I still can't finish the main quest line.

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

@ubiexcellent
    I have no idea how to upload my saves??πŸ™ˆ

also I tried to dispose of her body to see if that worked, I burnt her and threw her in the river, but now her body is completely lost πŸ™Š

• Rachel280990
    24 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Kormac67
    566 posts

@rachel280990 Her body is probably still in the river where you threw it in. Quest related bodies (like Zealots, daughters of Lerion) stay in the game forever.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@greentea13121 Hey again! I haven't received any updates on this issue as of yet from the development team, but I have noted that you've been seeing a second Sunniva in your Settlement during and after the Yule Festival, in case this aids their investigation.

@Meowall1
    @guest-RZNUa72O
    It's my sincere pleasure! Thank you both for the kind words. 😍

@Rachel280990 Are you able to copy your saves onto a USB drive, then attach the files to your open support ticket after plugging in the USB drive to your PC?

Official Response
  • IIGoldDragonII
    2 posts
    In the story, for me the last alliance "Snotingahamscir" the quest "under the skin" is bugged i cant continue playing. At the part before i have to look for Willy. The viking woman just lies dead on the floor. And I can't interact with her. 

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts

@ubiexcellent
    cool, thanks for the update.

also notice that Sunniva shows up in the cut scene whenever I Hold a Feast. Shouldn't she just not be in the settlement since she's supposed to be somewhere else? I mean, when Gunner went to look for a bride his NPC was replaced by another NPC. Is this part of the problem or just completely unrelated?

• death_wing05
    8 posts

@ubiexcellent

So to be honest I been a big fan of the ac games for the longest and this is the first problem I ever ran into with suvanna being dead and I can't progress in the game. I see other updates going on but nothing fixes it. Honestly I want to continue the game without restarting it. People where more concerned about fish in the ocean then fixing the one thing that stops us from completing a mission. I just need to know will this issue be fix with the new update thats going to come out with the free event you guys are handing out or should I just give up entirely and just say screw it ill take my chances with cyberpunk 2077?

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts

@death_wing05
    I agree with you so much, I don't know why the devs aren't making this a priority when it's preventing us from completing the main story. (Since this has been a problem for over 2 months, I wouldn't hope that they are going to bother to fix it any time soon)

I too having been playing the AC games for a long time, played most of them (excluding 3, Unity and Rouge) and started shortly before Black Flag was released and honestly this is the most broken I have ever seen these games.... and that's saying something. Normally I love all the bugs and crazy stuff that happens in these games, but this bug is just game breaking and annoying. (also this is the only PS4 game that I have played that I get daily crashes on.) and the devs ignoring it is making it even more frustrating. Actually what's really frustrating is that they are fixing minor harmless bugs but ignoring this one. (I miss my skull cape bug so much, that was the one bug that was keeping my spirits up during this whole thing. Now I don't even have that to laugh at. 😒 )

As for cyberpunk 2077..... well, I haven't played it but I have heard that it's just as bug ridden as this game is. so..... good luck? πŸ˜†

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts

@Ubi-Woofer
    I noticed that you are the one posting the "Reported Issue Megathread" and I was wondering if you could PLEASE add this problem to the list??? I think it's kind of a big deal that we can't finish the main quest line and I don't know why after more than 2 months it's STILL not listed as a known issue.

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

@ubiexcellent

yeah there is no way I can do that, I don’t own a pc, I’m using my phone to access this forum.

• Rachel280990
    24 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • GreenTea13121
    41 posts

undefined
    Day 3423466347353645, Sunniva still dead, still can't complete main story line quest.

undefined
    Though her eyes are open again, maybe she's slowly starting to wake up from her coma? πŸ˜†

• Kormac67
    566 posts

@greentea13121 Can you set a trap on her and explode her body (throw her and attack her flying body with a spear)?
    This has caused other characters to respawn in the past (after save/reload).

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts

@kormac67
    I've tried to set a trap on her and I can't. Tried blowing her up with my exploding arrows too, also did nothing. 🀷

undefined
    I've just left her on the funeral pyre for now since I guess she too wants to follow Hemming into death 🀷 πŸ˜†

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello all, and apologies for the wait. I have checked in with our teams about this issue, but investigations are still underway so no further information has been made available yet. I understand this is disappointing, disheartening, and overall a frustrating experience, but I do hope that my updates here help alleviate any worry that this issue is not being worked on.

Official Response
  • Rachel280990
    24 posts

@ubiexcellent

thank you so much

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics