Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • death_wing05
    8 posts

So hearing that there is a new update coming with the DLC coming out is there any chance of this issue being fixed in the release?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1535 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved for you following TU 1.2.1, @guest-zXmOc8i1 😄

Has this issue been resolved for anyone else? I've checked on the investigation and the development team is still taking a closer look at this issue. I've reached out to them for an update. If anyone else is able to confirm that Sunniva is now alive for them, I'll pass this information along for a closer look.

@Tdunbug2010 - I'm sorry to hear you're unable to proceed in "Scorched Earth." I would recommend opening a new thread about this, as it is a different quest to "Under the Skin." Please include a video that shows you're unable to interact with Soma as she's dead. We can then pass this on for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    526 posts

@death_wing05 With dozens of severe bugs afflicting hundreds or more players? They wont look at such an issue probably.
    (they fixed issues nobody had in the past though so there is always a chance)

• death_wing05
    8 posts

@kormac67
    Yea I just looked at the patch notes and suvanna is still going to be dead on the mountain. It blows I mean she's alive in the cut scenes and all but im not going to be be able to finish the game. The fish took more priority. Couldn't they just reset the npc with the update? A hot fix at least? Idk, this just sucks ya know. Can't buy the dlc if I haven't even finished the game....

• Kormac67
    526 posts

@death_wing05 Make a New Game Minus. Only way to get it fixed. And this time drop a manual save before starting any arc.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

The development team are still investigating Sunniva being dead in "Under the Skin" further, which is why it has not been included in TU 1.2.0. We apologise for any disappointment caused by this. Please be assured that the development team is still looking into this further. Once we have any new updates to share from the investigation, these will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • AMIR_HYBER138
    7 posts

@luxorianin Hello I have the same problem but for me sunniva is not dead she is not there at least you guys saw her body but for me I didn't see her in this location no quest object no quest character just nothing I pledge the sword into another location on the map6

• AMIR_HYBER138
    7 posts

@ubiexcellent I can upload my save file for you where I should upload it

• AMIR_HYBER138
    7 posts

@luxorianin
    Hello
    I'm not the ubisoft support staff I'm just a user but after two days of investigation I found out the problem is not the "under the skin " actually both "under the skin" and "Adoring Around "
    as you know to unlock the quest "Under the skin " you should complete two quests "Rowdy Riders " and "Adoring Around " I have noticed most of our problems is with the "Adoring Around" becuse I played the game again and I found out this problem dose not happen again if you complete the "Adoring Around" first then complete the "Rowdy Riders " I assume you guys received the under the skin after finishing the "Adoring Around"not the " Rowdy Riders"
    let me explain more understandable
    I Completed the "Rowdy Riders" first because it was closer to me I could do it easier becuse
    "Adoring Around" was a bit far so I completed the Rowdy Riders first then I went to the" Adoring Around" location ((Peak cave))I did the carin stones mine game then I talked to the Hermit then I received the under the skin quest as you know with the same problem like you guys no quest object I thought this problem happend because of the under the skin but I was WRONG I updated my game to the last version but it wasn't fix I tried every way possible reloading the saves also older saves but toady I thought what would happen if I play the Adoring Around first and the play Rowdy Riders I tried this and now it's fixes sunniva is not dead and the object appeared
    fortunately I had the save file from "Rowdy Riders" before playing the Adoring Around
    If you want to fix this problem by yourself you should finish the" Adoring Around" first then finish the "Rowdy Riders" just know this you shouldn't receive the quest "Under the skin" in the cave that's the problem
    Also know this there is problem with carin stone because the cutscene doesn't trigger after completing the carin stone mini game this only happens if you left the cave without completing the carin stone and complete another quest
    I hope that helps you out
    Game version 3.0.1 PS4

• AMIR_HYBER138
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Hello
    I'm not the ubisoft support staff I'm just a user but after two days of investigation I found out the problem is not the "under the skin " actually both "under the skin" and "Adoring Around "
    as you know to unlock the quest "Under the skin " you should complete two quests "Rowdy Riders " and "Adoring Around " I have noticed most of our problems is with the "Adoring Around" becuse I played the game again and I found out this problem dose not happen again if you complete the "Adoring Around" first then complete the "Rowdy Riders " I assume you guys received the under the skin after finishing the "Adoring Around"not the " Rowdy Riders"
    let me explain more understandable
    I Completed the "Rowdy Riders" first because it was closer to me I could do it easier becuse
    "Adoring Around" was a bit far so I completed the Rowdy Riders first then I went to the" Adoring Around" location ((Peak cave))I did the carin stones mine game then I talked to the Hermit then I received the under the skin quest as you know with the same problem like you guys no quest object I thought this problem happend because of the under the skin but I was WRONG I updated my game to the last version but it wasn't fix I tried every way possible reloading the saves also older saves but toady I thought what would happen if I play the Adoring Around first and the play Rowdy Riders I tried this and now it's fixes sunniva is not dead and the object appeared
    fortunately I had the save file from "Rowdy Riders" before playing the Adoring Around
    If you want to fix this problem by yourself you should finish the" Adoring Around" first then finish the "Rowdy Riders" just know this you shouldn't receive the quest "Under the skin" in the cave that's the problem
    Also know this there is problem with carin stone because the cutscene doesn't trigger after completing the carin stone mini game this only happens if you left the cave without completing the carin stone and complete another quest
    I hope that helps your investigation
    I can record a video or upload my saves files for you
    Game version 3.0.1 last version PS4 l

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@amir_hyber138 Hey there, and thank you so much for letting us know that, upon completing "Adoring Around" after "Rowdy Riders", you were able to work around this issue with Sunniva being dead. If possible, would you be able to upload a clip of this to YouTube, then share the direct link with us here please? It would also be great to have your saves since you're playing on the PS4. These files can be uploaded to a support ticket, then please feel free to paste the relevant case number here.

Official Response
  • guest-zXmOc8i1
    3 posts

Why is Sunniva dead.....and why is she doing yoga in the afterlife?! Ubisoft, please fix this glitch, I can't proceed after 189 hours invested. AND, none of the NPCs can be killed now. Neither arrow, nor sword, nor fire will kill them.

undefined

• skarbnyk
    2 posts

On PS5 I've found her dead too.
    Miss her and my progress in the game.

• bae-SangHyurk
    1 posts

I need a system that runs the alliance again from the beginning.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Thank you all for adding to this thread to let us know that the issue with Sunniva being dead continues to prevent you all from moving forward. I've passed this information along to the investigating teams, but I'm afraid since no new details have been made available yet, I do not have any other details to provide everyone with. We will continue to update this forum thread as soon as we have new information to share.

Official Response
  • guest-zXmOc8i1
    3 posts

@guest-zxmoc8i1 Update: Apparently I can harm NPCs in all other parts of the Valhalla world, except for those in the towns near the "Under The Skin" quest. They are invincible, for some reason.

I won't even consider paying for the DLC set to arrive next month unless Ubisoft fixes the Sunniva glitch and I can finish the game! I hope they prioritize correcting this bug....it's a huge one!!!

• death_wing05
    8 posts

@guest-zxmoc8i1
    Yea its been like this since November 2020 unfortunately...... I just gave up all hope on completing the game. Sorry it happened to ya bud, welcome to the club. You'll find there plenty of fish in the sea since that feat was fixed so you can get a 100%...... well for the most part till sunniva rises from the dead. I just made the mistake not micro saving before I accidentally killed her by fire.

• Tdunbug2010
    2 posts

I am getting a similar issue except with soma during Scorched Earthed quest. I am absolutely convinced that they're related to each other as I have been plagued with this issue through out the game.

• guest-zXmOc8i1
    3 posts

REJOICE, my friends....Sunniva has been RESURRECTED!!! Thank you, Ubisoft, for the latest update. I will drink to this glorious news....SKAL!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved for you following TU 1.2.1, @guest-zXmOc8i1 😄

Has this issue been resolved for anyone else? I've checked on the investigation and the development team is still taking a closer look at this issue. I've reached out to them for an update. If anyone else is able to confirm that Sunniva is now alive for them, I'll pass this information along for a closer look.

@Tdunbug2010 - I'm sorry to hear you're unable to proceed in "Scorched Earth." I would recommend opening a new thread about this, as it is a different quest to "Under the Skin." Please include a video that shows you're unable to interact with Soma as she's dead. We can then pass this on for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • skarbnyk
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis thank you! She's alive)
    Issue is resolved.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics