Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • bae-SangHyurk
    1 posts

I need a system that runs the alliance again from the beginning.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1911 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved for you following TU 1.2.1, @guest-zXmOc8i1 πŸ˜„

Has this issue been resolved for anyone else? I've checked on the investigation and the development team is still taking a closer look at this issue. I've reached out to them for an update. If anyone else is able to confirm that Sunniva is now alive for them, I'll pass this information along for a closer look.

@Tdunbug2010 - I'm sorry to hear you're unable to proceed in "Scorched Earth." I would recommend opening a new thread about this, as it is a different quest to "Under the Skin." Please include a video that shows you're unable to interact with Soma as she's dead. We can then pass this on for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Thank you all for adding to this thread to let us know that the issue with Sunniva being dead continues to prevent you all from moving forward. I've passed this information along to the investigating teams, but I'm afraid since no new details have been made available yet, I do not have any other details to provide everyone with. We will continue to update this forum thread as soon as we have new information to share.

Official Response
  • guest-zXmOc8i1
    3 posts

@guest-zxmoc8i1 Update: Apparently I can harm NPCs in all other parts of the Valhalla world, except for those in the towns near the "Under The Skin" quest. They are invincible, for some reason.

I won't even consider paying for the DLC set to arrive next month unless Ubisoft fixes the Sunniva glitch and I can finish the game! I hope they prioritize correcting this bug....it's a huge one!!!

• death_wing05
    8 posts

@guest-zxmoc8i1
    Yea its been like this since November 2020 unfortunately...... I just gave up all hope on completing the game. Sorry it happened to ya bud, welcome to the club. You'll find there plenty of fish in the sea since that feat was fixed so you can get a 100%...... well for the most part till sunniva rises from the dead. I just made the mistake not micro saving before I accidentally killed her by fire.

• Tdunbug2010
    2 posts

I am getting a similar issue except with soma during Scorched Earthed quest. I am absolutely convinced that they're related to each other as I have been plagued with this issue through out the game.

• guest-zXmOc8i1
    3 posts

REJOICE, my friends....Sunniva has been RESURRECTED!!! Thank you, Ubisoft, for the latest update. I will drink to this glorious news....SKAL!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved for you following TU 1.2.1, @guest-zXmOc8i1 πŸ˜„

Has this issue been resolved for anyone else? I've checked on the investigation and the development team is still taking a closer look at this issue. I've reached out to them for an update. If anyone else is able to confirm that Sunniva is now alive for them, I'll pass this information along for a closer look.

@Tdunbug2010 - I'm sorry to hear you're unable to proceed in "Scorched Earth." I would recommend opening a new thread about this, as it is a different quest to "Under the Skin." Please include a video that shows you're unable to interact with Soma as she's dead. We can then pass this on for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • skarbnyk
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis thank you! She's alive)
    Issue is resolved.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for confirming that the issue has been resolved for you as well, @skarbnyk! πŸ˜„

Official Response
  • GreenTea13121
    41 posts

😱 OMG SHE'S ALIVE! ALIVE!!!!! 😱

undefined

I'm probably still going to avoid the ending like the plague (from what I hear the ending is terrible), but at least I can complete this quest! πŸ˜†

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @GreenTea13121! I'm glad to hear that Sunnica is alive and well for you πŸ˜„

I can't speak on the behalf of everyone else, but I quite enjoyed the ending myself. I would recommend giving it a go 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics