Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Luxorianin
    Original poster 21 posts

I can't after 1.0.4 set trap on non-enemy dead bodies...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved for you following TU 1.2.1, @guest-zXmOc8i1 😄

Has this issue been resolved for anyone else? I've checked on the investigation and the development team is still taking a closer look at this issue. I've reached out to them for an update. If anyone else is able to confirm that Sunniva is now alive for them, I'll pass this information along for a closer look.

@Tdunbug2010 - I'm sorry to hear you're unable to proceed in "Scorched Earth." I would recommend opening a new thread about this, as it is a different quest to "Under the Skin." Please include a video that shows you're unable to interact with Soma as she's dead. We can then pass this on for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • speedamg
    17 posts

@balla_jazzuz i did that with sunniva, set her body on trap, exploded the body, saved and reloaded, it didnt work, and i tried every possible way you can think of .. still didnt work

• LowQ777
    1 posts

It is here where she can die. You can't harm her normally but you are able to set her afire by burning the hay under her. Maybe she can be killed by something else in the world, such as animals?

undefined

undefined

• tim_mabalot
    4 posts

UP SO THE MODS/DEV CAN SEE THIS

• tim_mabalot
    4 posts

Up again so the Devs can see this!

• Guy.Fawkes.
    1 posts

Same here.. This f***ing game... This bug absolutely did it, last AC game for me. Brotherhood and revelations were brilliant, quickly went downhill after that. This one is the very worst, it's been frustrating from the start, choices that don't personalise the story, lighting yourself up with bloody firepots, horse stuck in 2nd gear, jumping into random directions, bashing Christianity contiously, NPC's refering to "her" when ur playing the male version, gay romance options for bloody vikings?? Annoying speech during shopping or whatever, enemies coming towards you doing mach 3, all weapons basically have the same stats.. Didn't expect much anymore after last games, but this is far worse than expected.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Greetings everyone and thank you all for adding to this thread! I've shared the images you all have posted with our teams, so they can look into this error further. In the meantime, if anyone on the PC or PS4 is able to share your save files with us for the report, please do so via a support ticket. Once your case numbers have been posted here, I can make sure those files are linked to this report.

Official Response
  • speedamg
    17 posts

@ubiexcellent i have a ticket opened since long time ago, but so far no answer, please take a look at the screenshot below, the save files were uploaded to the ticket (a request from developers btw) as well long time ago, my ticket btw was escalated and claimed to be working on it now but this status was already that since 2 weeks ago i think.
    undefined

• Luxorianin
    Original poster 21 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Luxorianin
    Original poster 21 posts

Support Ticket  

• tim_mabalot
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent
    Support Ticket

• speedamg
    17 posts

up for the devs to check out the saves we shared

• UbiExcellent

Thank you everyone for posting your case numbers on this thread!

@speedamg Our team went ahead and added your save files to our on-going report.

@Luxorianin I've forwarded your save files to the appropriate teams to be looked over! Many thanks. 😊

@tim_mabalot I did the same for you. Your save files and system files have been given to our investigating teams, to aid in their investigation.

Once we have any updates on this issue, we will share them with everyone on the forums. Thank you all for your continued patience, understanding, and assistance!

Official Response
  • alaho67
    1 posts

Thankfully i only lost 1.5 hours but you have to reload before she is killed. I killed her burning the hay underneath her at the start of the previous quest where you get the shield in the cave. I guess once you kill a character they cant come back

• Mr.Awful
    2 posts

I also kill her by setting her on fire.
    any ways to fix? I keep saving after mission .
    can’t load it back when she is alive

• Mr.Awful
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent
    I also kill her by setting her on fire. 
    any ways to fix?
    can’t load it back when she is alive as I keep saving after completing the mission
    ps4
    thank you

• Femnar
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent Also just encountered this issue, case number is 13757626

• UbiExcellent

@alaho67 I appreciate the update! I've let my teams know that reloading a previous save only seems to work if the save was before Sunniva died.

@Mr-Awful Apologies for the annoyance caused by this issue. As of right now, our teams are still looking into this. If possible, please provide your save files to us for our report.

@Femnar Many thanks! I've gone ahead and added your saves to the on-going report we have open for this issue. As soon as we have any news to share, we'll do so here and on the game's official website.

Official Response
  • Rachel280990
    24 posts

can you please help? I have tried to progress in the game but I can’t, the under the skin quest isn’t showing up on my map and when I go to the location sunniva is dead, I can’t go any further in the game and it’s really frustrating. I’ve tried reloading and she still appears dead, I’ve even tried doing other quests and gone back to that one and she’s still dead. Is there a way to restart the quest? Or a way to resolve this issue? The only thing I can think is reloading from two weeks ago but then I will lose my progress and I don’t want to do that.

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

I have this same issue!! I can’t progress in the game, Does anyone know whether this issue is being investigated?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics