Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Mr.Awful
    2 posts

I also kill her by setting her on fire.
    any ways to fix? I keep saving after mission .
    can’t load it back when she is alive

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved for you following TU 1.2.1, @guest-zXmOc8i1 😄

Has this issue been resolved for anyone else? I've checked on the investigation and the development team is still taking a closer look at this issue. I've reached out to them for an update. If anyone else is able to confirm that Sunniva is now alive for them, I'll pass this information along for a closer look.

@Tdunbug2010 - I'm sorry to hear you're unable to proceed in "Scorched Earth." I would recommend opening a new thread about this, as it is a different quest to "Under the Skin." Please include a video that shows you're unable to interact with Soma as she's dead. We can then pass this on for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Mr.Awful
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent
    I also kill her by setting her on fire. 
    any ways to fix?
    can’t load it back when she is alive as I keep saving after completing the mission
    ps4
    thank you

• Femnar
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent Also just encountered this issue, case number is 13757626

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@alaho67 I appreciate the update! I've let my teams know that reloading a previous save only seems to work if the save was before Sunniva died.

@Mr-Awful Apologies for the annoyance caused by this issue. As of right now, our teams are still looking into this. If possible, please provide your save files to us for our report.

@Femnar Many thanks! I've gone ahead and added your saves to the on-going report we have open for this issue. As soon as we have any news to share, we'll do so here and on the game's official website.

Official Response
  • Rachel280990
    24 posts

can you please help? I have tried to progress in the game but I can’t, the under the skin quest isn’t showing up on my map and when I go to the location sunniva is dead, I can’t go any further in the game and it’s really frustrating. I’ve tried reloading and she still appears dead, I’ve even tried doing other quests and gone back to that one and she’s still dead. Is there a way to restart the quest? Or a way to resolve this issue? The only thing I can think is reloading from two weeks ago but then I will lose my progress and I don’t want to do that.

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

I have this same issue!! I can’t progress in the game, Does anyone know whether this issue is being investigated?

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

Wow by the looks of this they are investigating, but this has been going on for nearly 2 months😳

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts

I have this problem as well on the PS4

undefined

Sunniva is dead and the quest has no marker.

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

@greentea13121
    this is exactly the same for me, I have tried starting another quest and she still appears dead. The quest doesn’t appear on the map either. I don’t know whether they are fixing it?

• Luxorianin
    Original poster 21 posts

Another day, and problem wasn't put on list with know issues...

• speedamg
    17 posts

@luxorianin itll take a year like odyssey before they recognize and fix the problem 🙂

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

@speedamg

what?! A year??

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts

@ubiexcellent
    So like I said, I also have the problem with Sunniva being dead on the PS4. Is there any news on what's going on? This is kind of a game breaking bug. I can NOT continue the MAIN STORY LINE because the quest is bugged. This is a HUGE problem and not as entertaining as not being able to remove the Samhain skull cape. (I also have that bug going for me as well, but I really don't mind it since it makes every cutscene hilarious.) please please please please fix this problem.

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

please fix this

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts
    Thankfully i only lost 1.5 hours but you have to reload before she is killed. I killed her burning the hay underneath her at the start of the previous quest where you get the shield in the cave. I guess once you kill a character they cant come back

@UbiExcellent
    Ok, what I really want to know is why an ESSENTIAL NPC was killable in the first place? I mean, I might have accidentally killed this NPC at some point and just forgotten, because if an NPC is killable they normally aren't essential. Heck, even world event NPCs aren't killable, so why is this MAIN STORY QUEST NPC killable??

• Luxorianin
    Original poster 21 posts

@greentea13121
    Overall, there should be some way to force the respawn of certain NPCs or creatures. Like... Exit Animus, Go in Animus again and NPC's are reset. For example, in the village I accidentally killed a bald horse and only its corpse appears to me every time.

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts

@ubiexcellent
    So any word on a fix? Or is my game just permanently stuck at this point in the game? I wouldn't mind so much if this wasn't a MAIN STORY quest, but it is and that has kind of broken the game.
    I mean, I guess I have gotten enough enjoyment out of the game and I can HOPEFULLY look forward to the DLCs since I have the season pass, but I would really like to be able to finish the games main story line without having to start over. please?

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

i miss playing it

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi folks! I'm sorry for the continued hardship caused by this issue. For those of you that are still unable to proceed due to Sunniva being dead, please upload your save files to a support ticket, then share your case numbers here.

@GreenTea13121 I appreciate you uploading this image. At the moment, our teams are still looking into this error, so I am afraid I do not have any new information to share. As soon as I've received an update, I'll update this thread.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics