Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Roltel
    30 posts

@ubiexcellent
    I just tried to submit video and images of the dead npc in Silver Wind Elder. Using your “Take Photo or Video” tool on the forum, I got an error message “you do not have privileges” when I tried to submit the video. When I tried to submit the image, I was told “image dimension was too big”. When I try to get the saved images from my device, I’m told “format not supported”. Any suggestions?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved for you following TU 1.2.1, @guest-zXmOc8i1 😄

Has this issue been resolved for anyone else? I've checked on the investigation and the development team is still taking a closer look at this issue. I've reached out to them for an update. If anyone else is able to confirm that Sunniva is now alive for them, I'll pass this information along for a closer look.

@Tdunbug2010 - I'm sorry to hear you're unable to proceed in "Scorched Earth." I would recommend opening a new thread about this, as it is a different quest to "Under the Skin." Please include a video that shows you're unable to interact with Soma as she's dead. We can then pass this on for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@roltel I'm so sorry about that! If you can upload the video to YouTube then post the link here, that should work! For the images, you might need to lower the quality of each image you want to attach by compressing or resizing them.

Official Response
  • navedyo16
    4 posts

Is there any news or update about this problem? I stop playing Valhalla since last week. I have done all of the possible missions, loot all of the lootable items in the maps, Zealots, etc. Is there will be a patch that can fix this? I'm waiting so long for Valhalla just to get a really bad experience on it, and it sucks 😞 😞

• Roltel
    30 posts

@ubiexcellent

Okay, here’s a pic of the npc I’m meant to discover and talk to in Silver Wind Elder in Jorvik. Quest giver highlighted blue in background. Body of “thief” on ground (and not able to be highlighted)

undefined

• Luxorianin
    Original poster 21 posts

Bug with Ljuvina was fixed... Bug with Sunniva is exactly this same! What is a problem to fix this? If you can fix bug with dead Ljuvina... this same fix for Sunniva isn't bigger problem. Not enough player reports or something?
    This is funny... over a month waiting, ineffective avoidance spoilers, and this problem still isn't put on list with known issues...
    I won't buy again ubisoft game in preorder and in premiere day... i'm not beta tester...

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

@luxorianin I agree well said!

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

my ticket number

• Meowall1
    8 posts

This is so annoying, so many hours of gameplay ruined because of a dead NPC...

• Meowall1
    8 posts

@ubiexcellent Hey! Can you please fix the Sunniva bug so that we can start playing again?

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts

@ubiexcellent
    Sure. I'll submit an help ticket with it.
    In the mean time, please add this to the list of known issues. Seems like a lot of people are having this problem and it really should be acknowledged outside of this forum thread.

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Meowall1
    8 posts
  • GreenTea13121
    41 posts

So far the only update I have gotten from my help request is this

I am sorry to hear about your experience, we very much appreciate your passion for our games and hope that you continue to enjoy them!
    We've received similar reports of troubles surrounding this mission, and our development team is currently investigating to have the matter resolved as soon as possible
    Note: Ubisoft Support does not receive additional information surrounding game updates.
    That being said, as soon as additional information becomes available surrounding game updates or future changes, details will be posted to the game's official forum at https://discussions.ubisoft.com
    I hope this information helps! And thank you for your patience in the meantime as we work to resolve this issue

So yeah, it's been months and they are still "looking into it". I have a feeling that this will either take a VERY long time to get fixed or just won't get fixed. 🤦♀

• death_wing05
    8 posts

Man I just really want to continue in the story, messed me up when the npc died and I can't progress further. Please fix this fast. You don't wanna be the next cyberpunk

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

I was going to go on this tonight, I thought they might of fixed it🙈

• speedamg
    17 posts

@ubiexcellent does update 1.1.1 fixes our problem here or not yet?

• Meowall1
    8 posts

@speedamg I've read the patch notes through, and nothing indicates that this would be fixed today...

• Meowall1
    8 posts

@greentea13121 This is so dumb...

• Luxorianin
    Original poster 21 posts

Patch 1.1.1 still not fix this bug...
    I give up, i start new game.
    Thank you Ubisoft for waste my time.

• speedamg
    17 posts

@luxorianin yup can confirm this .. its a really waste of time for me to replay the game .. but goodluck friend

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics