Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • GreenTea13121
    41 posts

@ubiexcellent
    Sure. I'll submit an help ticket with it.
    In the mean time, please add this to the list of known issues. Seems like a lot of people are having this problem and it really should be acknowledged outside of this forum thread.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved for you following TU 1.2.1, @guest-zXmOc8i1 😄

Has this issue been resolved for anyone else? I've checked on the investigation and the development team is still taking a closer look at this issue. I've reached out to them for an update. If anyone else is able to confirm that Sunniva is now alive for them, I'll pass this information along for a closer look.

@Tdunbug2010 - I'm sorry to hear you're unable to proceed in "Scorched Earth." I would recommend opening a new thread about this, as it is a different quest to "Under the Skin." Please include a video that shows you're unable to interact with Soma as she's dead. We can then pass this on for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • GreenTea13121
    41 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Meowall1
    8 posts
  • GreenTea13121
    41 posts

So far the only update I have gotten from my help request is this

I am sorry to hear about your experience, we very much appreciate your passion for our games and hope that you continue to enjoy them!
    We've received similar reports of troubles surrounding this mission, and our development team is currently investigating to have the matter resolved as soon as possible
    Note: Ubisoft Support does not receive additional information surrounding game updates.
    That being said, as soon as additional information becomes available surrounding game updates or future changes, details will be posted to the game's official forum at https://discussions.ubisoft.com
    I hope this information helps! And thank you for your patience in the meantime as we work to resolve this issue

So yeah, it's been months and they are still "looking into it". I have a feeling that this will either take a VERY long time to get fixed or just won't get fixed. 🤦♀

• death_wing05
    8 posts

Man I just really want to continue in the story, messed me up when the npc died and I can't progress further. Please fix this fast. You don't wanna be the next cyberpunk

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

I was going to go on this tonight, I thought they might of fixed it🙈

• speedamg
    17 posts

@ubiexcellent does update 1.1.1 fixes our problem here or not yet?

• Meowall1
    8 posts

@speedamg I've read the patch notes through, and nothing indicates that this would be fixed today...

• Meowall1
    8 posts

@greentea13121 This is so dumb...

• Luxorianin
    Original poster 21 posts

Patch 1.1.1 still not fix this bug...
    I give up, i start new game.
    Thank you Ubisoft for waste my time.

• speedamg
    17 posts

@luxorianin yup can confirm this .. its a really waste of time for me to replay the game .. but goodluck friend

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts

Game Devs, if you are reading this (which I doubt, but am hopeful of) please, please, please, PLEASE fix this GAME BREAKING bug. Please? I really don't want to have to dig through my game files to find the point before Sunniva died (which was a VERY long time ago so I would lose a lot of progress) or worse, start a new game just to finish the main story line. 😢

• navedyo16
    4 posts

@speedamg it's been months. I'm done with Zealots, The Order member (minus the head), loots, raids. Please dev team solve this. It's annoying that a essential NPC killed, which doesn't make any sense in any game. PLEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

There is no way I’m reloading my last save before sunniva died, it’s the wedding horns quest, I’d rather stick pins in my eyes.

• speedamg
    17 posts

@navedyo16 same thing for me .. mastered every bit of this game minus the stuff i cannot progress because of this bugged quest .. for sure i wont replay the game because itll be boring and I don't like to repeat stuff .. I deleted the game already .. did a backup for my saves .. ill revisit the game later on when this bugged is fixed .. pretty much its useless .. we have shared many save files and they have tons of data for them to fix it fast but as you can see .. I was the first to open the ticket for this issue which was in November/18th 2020 .. I had same experience with odyssey took them a very long to fix such issue, so i wont be surprised again. Am not saying the devs arent doing something about it too, and they have much on their plates, but to me this bug seems easy to fix which is to make sunniva alive again and thats it.

CC: @UbiExcellent

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts

@UbiExcellent

Funny skull cape glitch: fixed (I say unfortunately since I was having fun wearing that in every cut scene. Wish there was an option to keep it if we wanted it)

Dead Sunniva: Still Dead. Still can't finish quest.
    undefined
    Though her eyes are closed now... not sure if that's an improvement or not.

• Kormac67
    570 posts

@greentea13121 So - the Yule brawl worked, and you had an alive Sunniva there with a dead Sunniva at her feet? That's truly bizarre.
    Did all of you have her alive-dead at Yule?

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

@ubiexcellent

I have received the same email, you must not of got my reply? My ticket number: 13783153 what happens now?

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

@ubiexcellent
    update?

• LadyKilla66
    2 posts

@UbiExcellent

I am experiencing this glitch as well in the Xbox One. Sunniva is dead and I cannot progress.

Is there any update on this?

Thank you,

Billy

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics