Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • GreenTea13121
    41 posts

@UbiExcellent

Funny skull cape glitch: fixed (I say unfortunately since I was having fun wearing that in every cut scene. Wish there was an option to keep it if we wanted it)

Dead Sunniva: Still Dead. Still can't finish quest.
    undefined
    Though her eyes are closed now... not sure if that's an improvement or not.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved for you following TU 1.2.1, @guest-zXmOc8i1 πŸ˜„

Has this issue been resolved for anyone else? I've checked on the investigation and the development team is still taking a closer look at this issue. I've reached out to them for an update. If anyone else is able to confirm that Sunniva is now alive for them, I'll pass this information along for a closer look.

@Tdunbug2010 - I'm sorry to hear you're unable to proceed in "Scorched Earth." I would recommend opening a new thread about this, as it is a different quest to "Under the Skin." Please include a video that shows you're unable to interact with Soma as she's dead. We can then pass this on for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    571 posts

@greentea13121 So - the Yule brawl worked, and you had an alive Sunniva there with a dead Sunniva at her feet? That's truly bizarre.
    Did all of you have her alive-dead at Yule?

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

@ubiexcellent

I have received the same email, you must not of got my reply? My ticket number: 13783153 what happens now?

• Rachel280990
    24 posts

@ubiexcellent
    update?

• LadyKilla66
    2 posts

@UbiExcellent

I am experiencing this glitch as well in the Xbox One. Sunniva is dead and I cannot progress.

Is there any update on this?

Thank you,

Billy

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts

@UbiExcellent
    So is this ever going to be fixed? Or will I have to wait months or possibly a year for it to get fixed? Like I said, this is a GAME BREAKING bug. The devs manged to fix the one amusing and harmless to game play bug that I liked (the skull cape being stuck on) but can't fix a GAME BREAKING bug that prevents me from finishing the MAIN QUEST LINE?! PLEASE FIX THIS BUG, I just want to finish the main story.

Also, this isn't in the list of known problems yet???? Clearly this is a known problem that a lot of people are having, to the point where when I submitted a help ticket the only thing they had to say was basically boils down to "Yeah, we know this is a problem. If we ever get around to fixing it we'll post in the forums. So since we 'helped' you we'll be closing the ticket now!" 🀦

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • navedyo16
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent case number 13859729 still cant continue the main story. Suvinna still dead.

• Luxorianin
    Original poster 21 posts

Hey, i start new game and rush main story to this quest and... i don't have bug again. So... i can end this game.
    So... i resolve this problem through starting new game and ignore everything what wasn't main story.

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts

@UbiExcellent
    update please? I REALLY don't want to have to restart my game just to finish the main story line.

• LadyKilla66
    2 posts

@UBIQUB3

@UbiExcellent

Is there any update on this glitch we are experiencing with Sunniva being dead? We are experiencing this glitch on all platforms and cannot process with the storyline.

Thank you,

Billy

• death_wing05
    8 posts

Man I don't wanna restart the game im to far in can we please at least know what patch are we waiting for so we can fix this problem? Thank you

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello everyone! I'm incredibly sorry for the delay on my end. I checked in with our teams about this error with Sunniva being dead, which is ultimately preventing you all from progressing through the story, but I am afraid they do not have any updates as of yet. They had a difficult time with reproducing this error on their end, and are still requesting affected saves when possible.

@Roltel Thank you for uploading this image! I've added this to the on-going report. 😁

@Rachel280990 I appreciate you providing your case number! Would you also be able to provide your affected saves please?

@Meowall1 I can certainly understand the frustration caused by this bug, and am extremely sorry for the troubles caused by it. While I wish I had the ability to resolve the issue myself, I'm afraid that task is handled by the development team. However, please rest assured that this issue is still being looked into by them.

@GreenTea13121 First and foremost, thank you for uploading your saves! I've made sure those are with the correct team for further handling. I'm also glad to hear that the cape issue has been resolved with the latest update. Regarding this issue with Sunniva, I'm sorry to say that I do not have any updates to share. I know this is upsetting, since I know other issues have been addressed before this one. I can also understand the frustration of not having this issue listed on the Known Issues thread. I've forwarded your feedback about this to the relevant teams for consideration. As soon as I've received any updates, I will make sure to share them with everyone here on this thread, but I'm afraid that is all I can do at this time.

@navedyo16 Many thanks to you as well for uploading your save file. 😊

@LadyKilla66 @death_wing05 Unfortunately, no news has been shared with us regarding this bug since the team was not able to reproduce this error on their end. If you can provide any affected saves, that would be extremely helpful!

Official Response
  • guest-RZNUa72O
    2 posts

I just engage the bug and the last other save pint is 12/26....
    That's so frustrated and disappointed....(played by PS4)

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts

@ubiexcellent
    In my help ticket I keep saying that this problem is not listed on the mega thread of known problems and EVERY TIME I get the same canned response of "This problem is being looked into and we will post more info on the forum if we ever get around to fixing this." and flat out ignore the fact that this isn't listed as a known problem in the known problem mega thread.

@guest-rznua72o
    Unfortunately at this rate I wouldn't hope for them to fix this problem at any time soon.
    I wish now that I had just taken the few hours of lost game play instead of where I am at now, which is basically finished with all the side stuff and even more hours later. I think I was power level 300 when this happened and now I'm like 400 (maxed out the skill tree and am now on to the mastery skills), so I would loose A LOT of gameplay if I tried to go back before Sunniva died.

My advice is it would be better to lose a few hours instead of a few weeks worth of gameplay. Or if you just want to wait, just know that this isn't going to be fixed any time soon. 😒

• GreenTea13121
    41 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • navedyo16
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent Thank you for always replying to bunch of us and keep us in the loop. I'll move on to other game and patiently wait for the fix. Thanks for being so nice!

• Meowall1
    8 posts

@ubiexcellent Thank you so much for listening to us! I'll just wait for the next update or fix! πŸ™‚

• IIGoldDragonII
    2 posts
    In fact, on the mission "Under the Skin", the woman who gave me the quest is dead.The task where i have to look for Willy.Got over 110 hours in the game. And would still like to finish the game. And would see the ending.
  • guest-RZNUa72O
    2 posts

@greentea13121
    Thank you! really T_T
    I already give up this game and feel like wasted 105 hours for past 2 months

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics