Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gamesbroke2020
    Original poster 14 posts

So this is the post they clame was reported for language. Even though the forum auto censored my language. I'm sure you can figure out where the mean word were.

How dare ubisoft put such a heaping pile of popo out and call it a 60 dollar game. I've had multiple world events glitch out on me, the animation looks like caca 75% of the time. Combat is clunky and unresponsive just like the free running. The dialogue isn't fluid you can clearly tell when they switch from clip to clip. Oh and the crashing dont even get me started on that. I cant even play for two hours without the flipping game crashing. Forget you ubisoft I'll never buy another one of your products. I would have rather waited years for the game then to be insulted like this.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Netspook
    307 posts

@gamesbroke2020
    Sorry, but I don't believe you.

There is enough harsh criticism on these forums, which Ubi have NOT deleted. If they deleted your thread, I'm sure the language was worse than this repost. Far worse.

And if this post actually is the the same as the one that was deleted, I guessing it's against the rules to repost it.

• Gamesbroke2020
    Original poster 14 posts

@netspook I have a screen shot of the original post just trying to figure out how to post it

• Harry_Greers
    8 posts

Fun fact: I didn't have a single crash or buggy world event on PC. And I'm happy with my Ultimate edition.

Using excrement language would get your thread removed in most forums I know of, BTW. It's not about "what you say", but HOW you chose to say it.

• Gamesbroke2020
    Original poster 14 posts

@netspook dont think I can post the picture of it but I'd be happy to email it to you if you like.

• Gamesbroke2020
    Original poster 14 posts

@harry_greers I'm sorry I dont appreciate being sold a broken butt game. And I dont see the language as being a problem especially when it's a rated M game I'm discussing. If they are so opposed to swearing why does Evor use foul language? It would be different if I was in a forum for Elmo's alphabet adventure. This is about assassins creed where you can literally bury an axe in someone's head and leave him propped up on it. But no the people who play that game cant use mean words to describe it in its dedicated forum.

• Gamesbroke2020
    Original poster 14 posts

@harry_greers it literally censored [censored]

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@gamesbroke2020 Yeah, the censor is stupid cause it censored [censored] but I can say [censored] all I want.

• Gamesbroke2020
    Original poster 14 posts

@jcar4327 that's hilarious that extra "ty" makes all the difference smh

• Harry_Greers
    8 posts

@gamesbroke2020 The GAME might be rated M, the FORUM is not.

• Gamesbroke2020
    Original poster 14 posts

@harry_greers whatever dude, I just spent 5 mins scrolling the general discussion threads and found plenty of swearing including in the title of threads. None were as critical as my post. I'd be willing to bet you any money that if I had of said "this game is [censored] awesome" they wouldn't have had a problem.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1267 posts

Hello all. For transparency, it was I who removed the previous post and gave Gamesbroke2020 permission to repost it on the provision that the excessive swearing / profanities were removed. We do accept and appreciate all feedback, good or bad, but we do have to also ensure anything posted on these forums follows our forum rules.

Speaking of the forum rules - bypassing our language filter in any way is as punishable as writing the censored term itself. If you notice that the filter fails to a censor a word / phrase that should be covered by it, please report this to us in the Forum Feedback section. It is not intended that some words slip through, and where they are seen, they will be manually censored. I apologise to anyone who may witness offensive language in the interrim.

@Gamesbroke2020 Do not share a screenshot of the message I removed here, as this is equal to the same breach of the forum rules I previously warned you for. As for the language you use, it will be censored regardless of whether it is used in promotion or criticism of our game(s). The language itself is what is unacceptable not how you use it in this context, though of course if you're using it in an unacceptable manner, this won't be tolerated. 🙂

Official Response
  • Netspook
    307 posts
    @harry_greers whatever dude, I just spent 5 mins scrolling the general discussion threads and found plenty of swearing including in the title of threads. None were as critical as my post. I'd be willing to bet you any money that if I had of said "this game is [censored] awesome" they wouldn't have had a problem.

@Gamesbroke2020
    I've written quite a few critical posts, but did so without all all that swearing and profanity. Not a single one of them has been deleted, as far as I know.

And now we have official proof that the deleted post and the repost isn't the same, exactly as I said.

The sad part of this story, imo, is that we need you to write critical posts - we need that everyone do that, to increase the chance of them fixing the game. But if you can't do that without swearing/profanity, no one will take you seriously, especially not Ubi.

• Karmachaositgp
    114 posts

@harry_greers Game is buggier than a disco dance floor full of epileptic people. (no offense to people that have this condition)

• Karmachaositgp
    114 posts

@gamesbroke2020 They totally do delete posts that they don't agree with even when you're told by useless ubisoft support to post on there forums because they cant bother actually having real customer service. God forbid someone doesn't like there direction of broken games and states that.

• Karmachaositgp
    114 posts

@gamesbroke2020 "Ok this is funny and makes zero sense. Apparently You cant report or flag anyone for something you find inappropriate or hostile aka personal attacks because you get warned and suspended all at the same time. In a 2 week time frame I only did 3 people but apparently that's a no no lol
    Way to go ubisoft for being your terrible selves!"

This was one such message that they claimed I argued with a moderator which I never talked to anyone. I posted this and came back 2 months later only to see I was suspended for week sometime during those 2 months for the above post. All it does is paint ubisoft in bad light. It's the truth but they can't handle the truth.

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

Let's not just be "transparent" Ubiwoofer but let's be truthful as well, If Ubisoft truly feels profanity should be censored then why isn't it censored in their video games. Why does this game come with a nudity filter in spite of the fact there's no nudity in it yet it doesn't come with a profanity filter. Easy enough to do in a forum site, should be pretty easy in a game! I'll tell you why they don't, because there's MONEY to be made in a video game, with that, the decision is left to the parents to decide what games their children play and it's easy enough for Ubisoft to take themselves off the hook. The excuse is they're trying to make the game language authentic, but shouldn't what we believe to be proper in real life especially extend to games where children will be hearing this bad language...well no, because there's MONEY to be made!!!! Believe me, if there's a way to make money from a forum site Ubisoft will be the ones to find it make no mistake about that, any company that constantly charges $20 a pop for reskins has no shame whatsoever in making money any other way, and if they ever do you'll see the profanity filters go from Ubisofts hands to yours and why? Because when there's money to be made hipocrisy be dammed Ubisofts going for the MONEY!!!

• mrsleep0000
    29 posts
    @harry_greers Game is buggier than a disco dance floor full of epileptic people. (no offense to people that have this condition)

Pro tip: It's not the game. It's your garbage computer.

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

Mr. sleep...huh?I believe you chose the wrong fella!!!!

Suggested Topics