Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jeffthetiger
    Original poster 1 posts

I am currently unable to progress with the reap what was sown quest. I saw the initial cut scene where Sigurd comes to me and tells me that i have a visitor. When i attempt to walk up to Ubba to talk to him i get a popup across the screen that stats that you need to become anonymous at the same time Sigurd is standing next to Ubba clapping and cheering.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, when i first saw this i walked off thinking this might resolve itself at a different time of day or just by coming back so i went an completed all of Winchester and a few other items in the game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Emeralder376
    11 posts

Yes, I have met just the same issue. It looks weird when Sigurd continuously clapping his hand in the air.

• Emeralder376
    11 posts

@jeffthetiger I chose to kick away the axe of Ivarr when I killed him. Maybe that's why the issue has happened?

• Trey64
    1 posts

@jeffthetiger I’m stuck on this also. Has there been a fix for this yet?

• halb_nichts
    2 posts

I just got to the point where Ubba comes to Ravensthorpe for the quest "Reap what was sown" Sigurd calls Eibor over but I cannot talk to Ubba and the game continuously calls for me to be anonymous, a state I seem not to be able to achieve in the longhouse or village. A reload and fast travelling to another city did not solve the issue. This is potentially game stopping as soon as I finish the last quest I can do before this one.

Additionally my quiver which was fully upgraded was set back to the earliest stage with the Yule update. A trip to Vinland set it to 8 predator arrows so slightly more (3rd upgrade). According to reddit upgrading the quiver would probably fix the bug but that's not possible since my quiver is already at full capacity.

• Odysseus29
    1 posts

I've just run into the same issue on PS5. Sigurd clapping even though he's missing an arm and no amount of fast travel or reloading fixes it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics