Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AwakentheDead
    Original poster 19 posts

PS5 NA

During Raids - sometimes the music drops out, sometime the sound effects like foot steps and attacks drop out, sometimes all audio drops out. Might be for a few seconds, maybe for the entire fight. When this happens the game starts to freeze or stutter. It froze for about 15 seconds once then started working again. This issue has only happened during raids, more specifically St. Albanes. (Note that leaving the menu back into gameplay also causes footsteps and other effects to temporary drop out.)

I also just encountered another issue, early in the game, I believe I was still in Norway, I collected an armor torso called Galloglach. I am now in Lincolnscire and just looted the same exact item. So now I have two of the same pieces. Was this intended? I read in the torso tooltip that it was supposed to be looted in Lincolnscire which means when I obtained it early in the game that was actually a bug, right? So which piece should I have had collected in Norway?

There was an objective where I had to kill a guy at a party during the Tale of Thegn Oswald. Rued, I believe? After the dialog and the start of the fight, Rued would spawn in already dead. I tried reloading save, reloading game and this still occurred. I did find a work around via Google which was to just set the corpse on fire with a torch which worked but took the fun out of the fight.

I also got stuck in a loop at the fight of Goneril, one of the three sisters? She killed me. When I reloaded last save which was before I even entered the battle area, it would automatically load me in the dialog. I was under powered and wished to come back at a later time but this loop just kept happening. Finally, after several attempts to leave the fight, reload game save, the save put me in my original location just before the fight.

Character gets stuck in crouch position during combat and character gets stuck unable to use the bow during combat.

Character gets stuck in crouch while moving up stairs and sometimes is unable to move at all.

Characters cloak behaves erratically while walking up stairs and character runs slow while cloaked.

Several issues with character and npc clothing and body movements clipping into other clothings and body areas. One main npc, part of the Tale of Oswald arc wears a black robe, when he walks the robe splits open around his buttocks area, this was mostly noticeable during a cutscene involving said npc. However, there have been several other instances where arms or hair or weapons all clip through clothing or other body areas.

Lastly, I’ve had the game crash randomly during and out of combat. I am unsure what’s causing the crash but it’s happened about 4 times.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AwakentheDead
    Original poster 19 posts

PS5 NA

Here are two other bugs as well. Oxenefordscire Hoard Map stays in inventory even though it’s been collected.

Eurvicscire Hoard treasure not at location on the map. I’ve searched the location and even googled it and others have this map bugged too.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics